Chapter 38

Shehnaaz blossomed with warmth inside out, tingles igniting as Sidharth leaned in close and brushed their lips together, tentatively, for the 5th or maybe 6th time. She had lost count actually, the kiss they shared the previous night was like the last thread that was keeping them in places. It wasn't going to be easy for her and he knew that, promising himself that he'd never let her regret this decision. He smiled having this new fragrance around, she smelt exquisite and peachy and the softness of her skin had him wrapped all around. His hand sneaked inside her top, feeling all the fleshy curves she had while they fumbled upon their slippers on their way to the couch. Her hands on his face caressed him, moving down to his neck and then to the back while she adored his face closely, his cheekbones, long nose, eyes and lips before smiling on him and closing the gap between them. She liked the way their lips molded against each other and just couldn't stop tasting each other again till they tasted the same. 

They had to part when his phone rang, breaking them out of the moment and breath. "Ha bol." he answered the call, shifting a little. 

She adjusted her top looking the opposite direction while he motioned her that the call was going to take a couple of minutes by waving his fingers. Walking towards the kitchen cupped her cheeks to find them all heated up and blushed even more realizing that they went from hugs to kisses in a day and how madly. 

She never knew there was also a Sidharth who could amaze the daylights out of her with his charm, she bit her lip recalling how fervor and gentle he was with her. Filling up a glass of water, she scrolled through her social media to find a new recipe to try today in a way to think of something else. A simple broccoli soup as it was, she had to run errands to get the ingredients from the market. Cooking, her new found hobby, was on the schedule these days and some sketching too if she'd be free. 

Just then a soft thudding sound caught her attention. "Yeh awaz kahan se aayi?" she asked herself. 

"Sidharth, tujhe kuch awaz aayi?" she asked him, as he walked in. 

"Nahi toh, acha sun, mai ghar ja raha hu." he told her, though she knew he'd leave for his mother's place for weekends. 

"Abhi?" she asked. 

"Thodi der me." he answered. 

"Yaar, thodu sa time hai tere paas?" she requested. 

"Bolna?" he nodded. 

"Meko lag raha hai ek chuha ghus aaya hai. Abhi awaz aayi uski, iss taraf se." she informed, pointing towards a particular shelf. 

"Acha, rat kill ladu phir?" he asked. 

"Nahi! Haye, marna nahi hai bichare ko bas pakad ke bahar fenkna hai." she replied. 

"Bichara?" he was amused. 

"Apna khana dhundne hi toh aate hai chuhe, unko marna shubh nahi hota." she answered obviously. 

"Oh right. Toh paal lete hai usko." he suggested. 

"Tu pagal hai? Bimari failate hai chuhe!" she widened her eyes while replying. 

"Toh bichare kaha se huye?" he cross questioned. Though she didn't have any answer to that. 

"Ha, toh thik hai na, nahi hai bichare. Mai bas marna nahi chahti usko." she still replied. 

"Dhundna mere sath, please?" requested, passing him a broom and standing behind him in case the mouse jumped out.

He opened the particular shelf she was pointing at for the mouse, but found nothing. "Nahi hai idhar!" he told her. 

"Arey awaz toh yahi se aayi thi." she countered.