Introduction

I want him.

He wants me.

Simple, right? Wrong.

He's my Psychology Professor and I can't touch him. But what happens when I do? What happens when we cross through that thing called boundaries and risk it all for a forbidden love we aren't supposed to have?

******

I stare at the sleeping beauty beside me. I gently stroke her hair and a soft sigh leaves her lips. Besides hearing her soft moans, it was the most melodic sound to my ears. I can't believe she is in my bed right now. I tried my best to keep my self control around her, but all of that disintegrated when I heard her in my shower. I'm sure she intended on being quiet. With her, I am always alert. She ignites all of my senses and every ounce of my attention is on her. Before I heard her soft moans coming from my bathroom, I had every intention on keeping my hands to myself. But the second I heard the soft cry escape her lips and my name fall from her mouth, It all slipped in mere seconds. Months of watching her and the desire that has brewed between us these past few weeks all came bubbling up and stopped dead center in my chest. It tugs and twists. Fighting with my mind on what's right. And I know what's right. I know what I have to do, but God, I don't want to do it. I don't want to push her away, to let her go, but I have to. It's the only way.