A Reunion

Yelena POV

I sat in the car for about thirty minutes, my hands were sweaty and I was scared. This was a bad idea. He probably doesn't even care, he must have better things to do. Being my Dad is probably bottom on his to do list. Dad probably wants to sit in front of the fireplace in a rocking chair and read the newspaper, not talk to me.

I wonder how it's going in there.

The door to the Avengers compound opens and a man, my Dad, walks out. Where the fuck is Nat? I can't do this without Nat. He's slowly getting closer to the car. His hair is cut short, and he has a metal arm that is black with gold lines.

He opens the door. HE OPENED THE DOOR.  THE DOOR IS NOW OPEN!!!

This is an awkward silence.

I go to say hi, but instead he says, "You look just like your mother."

Once again I go to open my mouth and Dad says, "just less short."

I am about to speak, trying to say words once again, but he cuts me off, "that was a creepy way to start a conversation."

"Yeah." I FINALLY SPOKE!

"Umm...wanna come inside?"

"Sure"

Meanwhile...

Tony, Clint, Sam, and Steve sit in the security room watching this fight go down. They are all on Nat's side until Bucky drops the WWIII thing. They watch as Bucky tears up at Nat saying Yelena is here for him.

They are confused.

They switch to the outside camera, following Bucky. He goes to the car where a blonde sits, the two talk for a bit but the boys can't hear the conversation.

They watch in silence as this Yelena girl and James Barnes awkwardly enter the Avengers compound.

"I'm going down there," Tony says as he walks away.

Sam, Steve, and Clint follow all curious about what Yelena and Bucky have in common.

----------------------
Bye
-the author