14

Continue.....

Sid came late at night....he directly goes towards his room....

he open his door n saw his bed is empty....

he make confused face.... n called her name while removing his watch....

Sid :- Shona... shona....are u inside the washroom....

he found no reply from washroom...he put his watch on table n move towards the washroom he ooen the door n find no one is inside

Sid Murmur :- kaha gayi ye....kahi khud k room m toh nahi so rahi aj....lekin uska aur mera toh zagda bhi nahi h....fir q alag sona h isko...
shit.... he move his fingers inside his hairs

He moves towards her room which is exactly beside him...he directly push the door...n found no one is inside
he checked balcony n washroom also but she is no where

he sit on her bed..

Sid :- itni rat ko kaha gayi ye....kahi uske papa ko sach pata toh nahi chal gaya ..

he widen his eyes
kahi usko leke toh nahi gaye...he hurriedly get up from his place n open her wardrobe n find her clothes there....

Sid :- he took relaxing breath....that God yehi h...lekin h kaha

he forgot to call her n ask her where is she...but rishi n ronak told him that when topic is Shehnaz your logical , sharp mind didn't work...and that is absolutely correct

he goes near the poolside n found no one is there....then he check on terrace n she is also not there

Sid :- shayad mom ko pata ho ki kaha h wo
he goes towards his mom's room...he knock on door
Sid :- mom....mom
no reply come from inside cause it's really late hrs of night.
he pushed door n goes inside n there is his breath come back....his impatient eyes saw his shona sleeping with his mother on same bed..his mother's one hand is on her head....guess like she was patting her before slip into the slumber....

Shehnaz face have a peaceful smile....n his heart is at peace watching her calm face....

he so want to pick her in his arms n then made her sleep on his arms..... don't know why what this kind of urge he is facing in that moment...

His pov

is am getting jealous with my mom....but but why would I  get to jealous for her...she is best friend not wife....
ahhhhhh ...I am getting mad I guess....

he goes out of the room n unwillingly enters inside his room he throws his pants n shirt in somewhere in room...he is frustrated don't know why... he wore his shorts n lay down on bed...he toss n turn but sleep is far away from his eyes..... he didn't aware that she will become his habit oneday .... a beautiful habit ... without her he is not able to sleep.... although when he enters in house he is feeling very tired but at this point his sleep fly in air.....he is feeling like... something is missing on his bed.......

Sid :- shonaaaaaa..... q soi aj mom k sath..... idiot...meko pucha bhi nahi ....
n again he is angry on her for no reason.....

he tried alot n at last in early morning he goes into a not so peaceful sleep...

Shehnaz.....

at night when he leaves from house...he told her that they are going Lonavla tomorrow but at night he will come late....so after dinner reeta maa called her in her room... n there they talk like mother and daughter...laugh like two nest friends.....

after Sidharth's father cheats her....she forgot to laugh like this...
whole heartedly laugh...she forgot how to give genuine smile also..
but this. girl Shehnaz...... she just change  atmosphere where ever she goes....