37

Continue.....

Shehnaaz saw 25 missed calls from her father...

Shehnaaz called him back n she sit straight...

Sid is touching her here n there to tease her....

Shehnaaz call her father...on first ring Sid make funny noises behind her.... Shehnaz show her eyes to him....warn him to not make any noise otherwise they may caught by her father....they want to accept their relationship infront of the whole world....but as Sid said this time is not correct....but he desperately want to make her his for lifetime...

want to complete their incomplete dreams togetherlly.....want to walk on their journey while holding each other's hand....what a normal could wish or dreamt with their partners....they also wish the same....

they just want to live each n every moment of their life togetherlly....they want to cry if one is sad they want laugh when one is happy....they just want to do things that soulmates do..... never live without eachother that's it...

Shehnaaz:- tchhhh ab phone q nahi utha rahe hai ..itne missed call

Sid :- pull her hairs...

Shehnaaz:- bebuuuuuuu...q sata rahe ho...papa awaz sun lenge

she utter while again call him back....

Sid touch her nose...

n she punch on his shoulder

Sid :- aaahhhh...tere behen di

Shehnaaz smiles cheekily

n suddenly show him her palm....to not talk anymore coz he received her call

Shehnaaz :- papa..wo m

she is going to give a fake excuse that why she didn't attend his call

But her father is not in mood to listen her a single word..

Atul :- 15 minute main muze ghar par dikhni chaiye tum shehnaz

the tone is so damn harsh...

Shehnaaz can easily guess that he is in very bad mood ..but why....

n wait did he call her shehnaz...

he never ever call her by her name....it's just gudiya for him..

Shehnaaz :- Ooo..ok...

n with that he cut the phone...

at shehnaz's house

Atul sit on sofa with thuuudd...

Atul :- kya kami rakhi this usse....

he utter while looking shehnaz's mother picture... hanging on wall

Atul :- mene dono pyaar diya tha usko....badle kya umeed ki k bas meri izzat kharab na hone de...

har baap ki tarah mene bhi itna hi socha na...kya galat kiya ...

muh dikhnae k layak nahi raha m ....mere alwa bhi koi janta ye sab...jisne muze madat ki.....agar wo admi sabko bata dega toh ..toh m kya karunga....mere to samaj m nak kat jayegi ..

he angrily throw the things in hall while crying....yes after his wife's death today he is crying like crazy....his chest is already paining ... but the anger n disappointment is not leaving his mind ...

he is disappoint that his gudiya can do this thing...

he is unaware that his gudiya didn't sleep with her normal boyfriend or someone...