43

Continue.....

In morning...

Shehnaaz is first who open the eyes....

she saw her left side n Smiles brightly.....he is sleeping on his stomach.... wrapped in a same quilt....his mouth is open slightly.....there is so so peace on his face..... sidharth is in his best ever sleep....wo jo neend nahi hoti jo kuch win krne ke bad aaye..... exactly he is sleeping like....he win something big..... something that gives him immense peace.....

his strong left hand his wrapped around her belly.....his one leg is on her thighs....his morning hardness is touching to her inner thighs which giving her tingling sensation in her lower stomach.....

Shehnaaz slowly move her soft palm on his shoulder while adoring his most most handsome face.....

her soft movement on his arms break his sleep

he open his eyes slowly n first thing he saw is her face.....most most beautiful one.....you know the glow raised on new brides face....she looks different after wearing a mangalsutra and sindoor....a different Noor is came on girls face ..n exactly Shehnaaz is looking in that moment to his eyes.....

both smiles brightly looking eachother

damn he is too happy....he dreamt of this thing...like every morning he want to see her face as a first sight....

n his Allah bless him by fulfilling his dream....

n she is too happy because
she is awaken in her love's arms

while adoring his face when he is in sleep shehnaz recall their last birth....each and every moment passed infront of her eyes.....every promise that they made....their every time making love to eachother...n lastly their last conversation when death is infront of them....how they promised to meet eachother in every birth....

she is happy that they complete their one dream...there are many more...but important one completed....she so wants to be called as his....n her wish completed

now she is Shehnaz sidharth Malik...

finally they are together n no one is going to separate them

n when this line she utter in her mind she suddenly got the memory of their enemy in last birth....Vijay.....

her eyes filled with tears but when sidharth open his eyes she hide her fear.....n smile back...

Sid reduce the distance in their bodies.... actually there is no distance at all.. already they are sleeping so so close.. hugging eachother's Naked body but still Malik sahab is not able to control his hormones near his beautiful wife....

now he is almost half on her body....

sidharth:- shonaaaa....

he utter in his hot... husky...sleepy voice

Shehnaaz cupped his cheek n rub her thumb on his beard

Shehnaaz :- hmmm

sidharth:- good morning meri jaan

Shehnaaz :- good morning pati dev

sidharth chuckled a little bit n hide his face in her neck....

Shehnaaz start to play with his hairs n he is nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck....

Shehnaaz :- bebu...

sidharth :- hmmm...

Shehnaaz :- yakin nahi ho raha k humne shadi krli....haina