chapter two

VERONICA'S P.O.V

"Anyways, here's your margarita" I said and place his drink into the bar.

"Thanks" he said. 

I looked up into his face and met his very cute, attractive and dark eyes. My heart is beating so damn fast. I don't know what to do. 

He smiled and god! He has the best smile in the world. His lips are so red. I wonder how it feels to be kissed by this man. 

It must be wonderful. I envy the girls who are already kissed by him "such lucky bitches". I wish I can kiss him too. Oh! That is a wonderful idea!

"Miss?"  He said with an amusement look in his eyes

Damn, how long am I staring at him.

I blinked my eyes and answered "yes?"

"I was asking your name"

Did he? "Are you?" I shut my eyes closed. What the hell.

I heard him chuckle. "Yes, I was, you were busy mesmerizing me or something" he said with a smile on his face

"I did not! I...I wasn't m-mesmerizing you!" I said and in a panicky tone too!

He chuckles "your stuttering"

Gasp. "I am n-not s-stuttering" damn! What's wrong with me?!

"See" he said happily and points his fore finger at me "you're stuttering"

I glance on the people on his left side, the girls who are flirting with the bartender a while ago, are looking at us with a smug on their faces.

I think somebody's jealous.

And then I looked at him. "Fine" stepping out of the bar "I was mesmerizing you, okay! You got a problem with that?" I said while walking outside the restaurant.

And then I heard him chuckles behind me. God! He also has the best laugh ever, so cute.

"No I don't have a problem but why are you mesmerizing me anyway?"

I stopped and turn to him, again with those deep eyes and oh-so cute smile of his. "As if you don't know" I rolled my eyes at him.

"What? I don't?" he asked with a smile on his very handsome face.

Seriously! This guy is making me argh! "Because" I said turning away and started to walked away.

"Because what?" he asked

And then, I stopped again "because you're freaking good-looking, okay!" I snapped "as if you don't know, there must be a ton of girls staring at you like you're the only guy in this entire world or maybe asking your precious number or something or anything but I'm not one of those girls, I won't ask your number although I want to, I really do but I won't ask okay!"