chapter five

ALEXANDER'S P.O.V

"Yo Lex, who's that?"

I turn and saw Marco, walking towards me "no one" still looking at Veronica, talking to her brother.

They're both at the beach, building sandcastle.

"No one? C'mon dude, I saw you two a while ago, you two were like a couple, quarreling, doing some sweet stuff" he chuckles "I saw the kiss... on the cheeks" he grins.

I glared at him but he innocently looked at me "what?" he asked.

 I just shook my head and looked at Veronica. The girl is really something.

Yesterday was my day off and a friend of mine had a party at this resort. I was kind of getting bored so I decided to go at the open-bar to freshen up.

I saw Marco at the bar serving some drinks...and flirting some girls, I shook his head; Marco is a certified playboy. 

We have been friends since kindergarten,I know him inside and out. His schemes on getting tips all the time.

I frowned when I heard a girl calling out 'one margarita', I glanced back at Marco, but he's still busy flirting.

I sigh, might as well just serve the girl's drink besides I'm technically also an employee so it's okay but then something stopped my track.

The girl went around the bar and started mixing her drink! 

Was that okay? 

Is she an employee too and it was also her day-off too?

So, I went into the bar to find out who the girl was. I pretended to be a costumer and ordered a drink, that's when she turned around, I frown.

She is definitely not an employee.

He held his breath as his eyes focused on her face. She had dimples in the corners of her mouth. Her dark brown hair tied in pony tail though unruly curls were around her pretty face. 

I asked her name but she just stood there and stared at me, other girls will just stand there and would try so hard to look pretty but that girl just stared at me like she was mesmerizing me or something, I smirks.

When she talks, it made me smile, she even says she wants to have my number, she's so straight forward and very frank. Although, there's a lot of girls asking my number...just saying... but to this girl, kind of it's different.

She's interesting. 

Minutes later, we're now walking at the shore, then something came up to my mind.