CHAPTER 5

★──────────★─────────★

''Ugh this is going o have to do.'' I said frustratedly as I tried to fix my hair.

I guess it didn't really matter how it looked because today was the first day of cheer clinics., so I would have to put it back anyway. I looked at myself in the mirror contemplating if my outfit was okay to wear to school.

I was wearing a long sleeve black shirt that ties in the frond and cropped with some light wash jeans and my black high top dunks. The outfit was cute no doubt but my boobs kinda stuck out of the shirt. The last thing I need is to get dress coded for dressing 'provocatively'.

I never really agreed with the dress code because if someone smaller was wearing the same shirt as me, then she wouldn't get dress-coded, but because my boobs are bigger, then it's 'provocative' and I would have to change into something else. Like how are they even fair? It's not my fault that they're big, they just are.

Sometimes I just wish I was smaller. Then I wouldn't have the problems I do now. I would probably be considered a part of the pretty girls at school if I was.

The only reason I wear crop tops from time to time is to show off my belly button piercing I had gotten over the summer. It made my belly look smaller.

My dad wasn't sure about me getting it, but my mom said that it would look cute and it does, so I leave it out from time to time.

''Come in.'' I shouted as I heard a knock on my door.

''Is this hairstyle cute?'' Vyolet asked me as she walked into my room and sat on my bed. Her hair was in two space buns with her edges laid and a curl out on each side in front of her ears.

''That hairstyle will never not be cute.'' I told her.

''So if I wear this hairstyle when I'm 89 years old then I'll still be cute?''

''Uhh, I don't know about all that,'' I laughed ''-but today it looks super cute.''

''Hey, do you think I'll get dress  coded for this?'' I asked her.

''You shouldn't. I've seen worse.'' She told me. ''You're outfit is really cute though.''

''Thanks.'' I smiled at her. ''I kinda feel like I would though because of my boobs.''

''They shouldn't dress code you because of your boobs Cora.'' She said, ''If Sofia wore that short she wouldn't get dress-coded, so why should you?''

''And who is Sofia?'' I turned to ask her.

''Just some girl who I've seen walking into the school with a sports bra and booty shorts for the past few days. She hasn't been dress-coded yet from what I know.''

''Interesting.''

''I they try to dress-code you then just call mom, she'll handle it.'' She shrugged. "I really wished I looked like you.'' She sighed.

''Why would you wanna look like me Vi? You're literally gorgeous.''

''Because you're so pretty. Everyone loves you, even Amiya talks about how pretty you are.''

''People only really like me because I have to be nice to them because I'm on cheer. Trust me if I could I would be mean and ignore a lot of people if I could.'' I told her. ''And plus, I don't really think I'm pretty Vyolet. If anything you're the pretty sister.''

I didn't like that VYolet thought that she wasn't pretty. She literally has everything anyone could want. She has a  beautiful face, gorgeous brown eyes and a body to die for-she's slim, curvy, and she has abs.