♧first day back♧

"fez!" Deja shouted. "in here" fez shouted back. Deja and fezco have been friends since they could remember. She was there when fez's grandma couldn't look after them anymore. They helped him look after Ashtray and printed him worksheets she and ash could do. they were an angel. Deja strutted into the back where fez was. "hi," she said with a big smile on their face, She pulled fezco in a big hug. "hi" fezco whispered. "I missed you so much" Deja muttered. "me too" fez replied.

See Deja had to be isolated from the outside as their mom said she need time away from people. It didn't work it only made them angrier. To her, it looked like her mum was trying to control them. Her mum was furious when she found out her kid had an IED she was acting as if she stepped too close she would set off a bomb. Deja hated the way her mom looked at her like she was crazy. Their mom couldn't spear a look at her without sobbing. Deja said these words to me and I go by them now 'parents act like them dealing with a kid with a mental health issue is worse for them not us" it was true for her anyways.

pulling out of the hug fez said "how are you? I and ash missed you" "no I didn't, don't lie," Ash shouted while walking out from the back. "it's okay I know you did anyways but I have been good it's been unbearable but good, you know?" Deja described. "so you're doing better than?" fez asked. "yea I guess, anyways enough with this sad shit, how was business after I left," Deja Wondered. "okay, fez nearly cried when you said you couldn't come over" ashtray smirked at his brother. "no I didn't maybe a bit" fezco Scoffed. "awww did fezy miss me!" Deja teased "shut up, anyways are you staying at ours today or not?" fezco Invited. "yea I will since you missed me so much and you ashtray" Deja Confirmed. "oh fuck off!" ashtray yelled after Deja as they walked off.

if Deja was going to stay over at fez's house they needs clothes. As much she loved fezco's clothes they didn't want to wear his boxers even the thought of her touching them made her feel icky. "hi mom, I'm staying at Lexi's house and yes her mom knows!" Deja yelled. There was no reply telling Deja there was no one home. "okay then" Deja muttered. She went upstairs and got what she needed for a couple of nights at fezs. When she was finished she got her phone and called Fez. "fez can you please pick me up please" she begged okay I'll be there in 5 wait" he said.

✂︎✂︎✂︎

"all right do you want me to cook food or order something if so what," Deja asked? Ash replied, can you cook please fez can't cook for shit. "I was trying!" fezco argued. "yea yea" ashtray mocked. with that Deja laughed at the boys and went to the kitchen and cooked chicken and rice (i have no clue if American people eat just chicken and rice). They shared it out and brought it to the two. "here you go lovelies" they sang. "thank you, Deja love you" ashtray said. "your welcome" she replied while sitting down next to ashtray. "are you okay?" Deja asked fezco. "yea I'm okay, why?" fezco Wondered. "you just seem out of it" Deja Claimed. "Nah I'm just thinking about something" fezco. "okay?" Deja said unsure. "I'm tired so I'm going to sleep in your room good night," she said as she went to put the plate in the sink. They went into fez's room and got dressed in sleepwear. And went to sleep as soon they hit the pillow.

A/n hope you like it, sorry it is late word count:667