♧not friends?♧

They waited 14 minutes for Fez until he came to the shop. "shit" Is all he said when seeing Deja and quickly hiding something behind his back. "oh hi Fez" Deja greeted. "oh, hi Dj why you here?" Fezco questioned. "what you don't want me here?" Deja Pondered as they walked over to Fez. 

"no it's not that I just wasn't expecting you here" Fezco stuttered. You're probably asking why Fez is being suspicious he told me he didn't know what to get Deja for their birthday. Deja's birthday was in like 3 days I think and he wanted it to be perfect. "well I need to" Deja said while walking over to Ashtray and kissing him on the forehead. "ill come back soon all right" Deja whispered. "all okay" Ashtray whispered back. "bye fezzy" Deja Shouted as she walked out.

✂︎✂︎✂︎

Deja came back just in time for lunch they got their food and sat down next to Lexi Howard. "hi Howard" Deja greeted. "hi Wilson" Lexi greeted back. "how are lexs?" Deja Wondered. "oh nothing it's just Rue blew up on me in the bathroom" Lexi Explained. "oh my, do you want me to talk to her?" Deja asked. 

"Nah it's fine" Lexi brushed it off. Deja could see Lexi staring at something, it was Rue and someone laughing and eating lunch. "do you think that Rue is not going to be friends with us anymore?" Lexi asked. 

"Howard if I'm honest I don't know, are you scared she is?" Deja Requested. "yeah I guess, it's the first day back and she got a best friend" Lexi Murmured. "it's okay" Deja reinsured Lexi as she opened her arm for a hug. Lexi fell into Deja's arm and melted into them. "come to my house and we can watch that movie you love?" Deja invited. "you like that movie as well," Lexi said. "yea yea yea" Deja Sneered.

✂︎✂︎✂︎

It was the end of the day and Deja was on the back of lexis's bike. when they nearly fell over Deja said "you such a bad driver". "okay ill like you to do better?" Lexi asked. "I can't ride a bike you know this" Deja whinged. "exactly don't insult the driver when you can't drive" Lexi Declared. With that, they made it to Deja's house. 

"make yourself at home" Deja announced. they both went into the living room and went to watch Lexi's favourite movie STAND BY ME. At the end of it, the teens were crying. "that shit shouldn't have happened" Deja sobbed. "yea" Lexi sniffled. Lexi and Deja were singing the song at the end with tears still in their eyes. they went into Deja's room it was still messy from earlier.

"I'm so sorry about the mess I got pissed and started trashing everything" Deja apologised. "it is okay don't worry about it how about we clean no then go to sleep, okay" Lexi Considered. "um okay sure" Deja sniffled. Lexi was the only one to understand Deja's IED. 

She always helped to clean their room when they trashed it. She knows when Deja is trying to not get angry at Lexi because she didn't want Lex to not be her friend. Even though Lexi said you know you can get angry at me, I know sometimes you can't help it. No matter what Lexi stod by Deja.

Tilly talk😇

I want to make this a Lexi x Fez x Deja book do you want that

and I do not know if I should kill Ash?