♧so scared♧

When Deja got to Rue's house she knocked on the door. They knocked for 2 minutes for them it felt like hours the door opened to Rue's mom. "hi dear, it's been a while" Leslie greeted "Rue's not here, she at a friend's house jewel I think I don't remember, anyways she's not here" hearing all this made Deja's heart drop. "oh okay, I'll see you soon Mrs Bennett" Deja waved goodbye. "okay bye love" Rue's mom said.

✂︎✂︎x✂︎

They sneaked back through the window and got ready for school. She didn't want to go to school, to be honest, they hated how fake everyone was with their perfect relationships they hated it. They went downstairs slowly to see if her ma was there when she noticed she wasn't she went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Deja walked to the front door, opened it and lock it behind her. It was only 6 minutes walk and she needed to get her steps in.

✂︎✂︎✂︎

They noticed Rue and walked to her. "hey Rue Rue" Deja greeted. "hi Deja I need to go find someone okay" Rue said. "oh okay bye" Deja exclaimed. Anyone could see that Deja was a little upset that I was hanging out with someone else. They didn't have any friends other than Fez, me, Ash and Lexi. She was well known yes but having friends no. 

Deja just walked to her class early, it was drama class and every time they came back to school the teacher would make us say what they did. They sure didn't want to get picked. Deja sat down and waited till the hall was filled up. When the class were finally here Mrs Applegate said "so, let's start with a little improvisation" everyone groaned at the words.

"I'd like each of you to get up and tell us a 5 minutes story about your summer" she continued. Rue groaned softly and Mrs Applegate said "look like we got our first volunteer: Rue". "please don't do this to me" Rue muttered while laying her face on the knees. "miss can I go instead" Deja spoke up.

"oh okay Deja you can go," Mrs Applegate said. Deja got up and Rue went away towards the girl's bathroom. "umm, okay so on the first week I got stuck in my house for 5 weeks and went to my best friend's shop, then stayed over for the night." "then huh, I went down to help them out to the shop and ruby can back from the hospital because of her lungs" Deja took a deep breath and said "I

was so happy to see her" Deja shared. "that was great Deja I'm so sorry for ruby" Mrs Applegate Replied. "umm miss could I go to the bathroom for a bit?" Deja asked. "yea of course Deja" with that Deja walked off the stage and didn't go to the bathroom she just left school.

✂︎✂︎✂︎

"yo Ashtray" Deja shouted when she went into the gas station. "in here D" Ashtray shouted back. Deja walked to where Ashtray was. "yo could you please give me weed anything please" Deja sobbed. Ashtray got up and walked over to the crying teen and hug them. "don't tell anyone I fucking hugged you, okay?" Deja just laughed. Ashtray pulled away from the hug and said "Fez is going to come back in 15 minutes if you want to wait" Ashtray told.

"umm, okay I can do that" Deja sniffled as they sat down together. Deja laid her head on Ashtray's shoulder. "I'm so scared that my ma is going to kick me out or do something bad Ashtray, I'm so scared!" Deja Sobbed. "it's will be okay D, it's all right" Ashtray Swallowed. No one has seen Deja this upset, they usually bottled it all up until it turned into anger. That's how similar Deja and Ashtray was. They both couldn't handle their feelings.

tilly talk😇

no Fez this chapter what is he doing?

hoped you guys liked it I'm going to try to finish season 1 this week

word count 662