♧Rue is home♧

She woke up to Fezco's arm around her. This wasn't an unusual thing for them to end up in each other arms they grow up sleeping in each other's beds. She got up and walked to the bathroom she walked in and put in conditioner to help brush their hair. When it wasn't knotty she put cornrows in her hair to get it out the way.

She checked her phone and saw that her mama text her to see where she was. They text her back and said she was at Fez's house.

Their moms didn't like Fez, but they couldn't stop Deja from seeing him, so they let it happen. She went back into fezco's room and began to get change into fez's t-shirt. After they got changed she went to make breakfast.

"I need to go shopping or something for them" they muttered to themselves. After she thought to herself, she made pancake. when they finished plating the pancakes she went to Ashtray's room to wake him up. "wake up ash I made pancakes" when Deja whispered that she made pancakes Ashtray shot up. "there we go, I want to wake up your brother but how should we do it?" Deja questioned. "we could pour water over him" Ashtray suggested. "okay", she said as walking out of ash's room to the bathroom.

Ashtray and Deja got the water and went to Fez's room. they counted down to 3 and when she said one they poured water over Fezco. A weird noise came out of Fez's mouth it wasn't a scream but wasn't a silent noise. "fuck you, guys I'm going to get you back for that" he said as he mean it. Deja and ashtray were just laughing their asses off to Fezco's reaction. "hahaha, laugh it up" he mocked. "you should have seen your face!" ashtray laughed.

  it was rare when they had these moments because Fez was usually busy with dealing or Deja couldn't come over anymore. Even though that didn't last long. She couldn't leave her boys for long they would eat cereal all day and not sleep and if they didn't have ash and Fez they couldn't function. They were a little family against the world and it was going pretty well.

"come on I made pancakes and with someone with a shop, you don't have that much food," they told me while walking to the kitchen. She put the plate on the table when the boys were there. "thank you so much" Ashtray said. "you are a doll" Fez told "your welcome, you can eat you know" Deja said while sitting down and eating. "oh yea" Fez muttered "when need to open the shop in 30 minutes so when you finished eating get dress" Deja remind them. "okay mom" Ashtray mocked. "yea right, be careful before you won't go on discord" Deja played on. "nooo my discord kittens" ashtray played on more. "yes, now go on and get dressed" Deja said. "okay!" Ashtray voiced. Deja got up and cell coated their plate and began to wash up. "you know you don't have to do all of this" fezco

mentioned. "I know but I like doing this" Deja stated "knowing that you lot are fed, the house is clean and making sure you lot are okay" they continued. "I know iI just want you to know that" fezco insured. "I do know," she told. "I need you to get dressed though we have 23 minutes until we have to open the shop". yes, ma'am" fez replied.

✂︎✂︎✂︎

It's been since an hour since they opened. A few people came in for drugs. It wasn't till rue came in. "AHH," Deja squealed. "you fucker I thought you were dead" Deja shouted. "I know I just came back 5 days but I wanted to wait for a bit" Rue elaborated. "is ash in the back?" Rue whispered "your ass just left rehab and you want drug" Deja responded. As she said that fez walked out from the staff room. "holy fuck it's Rue" Fez said slowly. "yea the one and only" she said while doing jazz hands. "there's some new girl that I think you would be friends with, you too Deja" he told while taking a drag of his blunt. "who?" Rue and Deja said curiously. "shit, I don't know" "she came in yesterday lookin all sailor moon and shit" "I'm like that's someone Rue and Deja would get along with," fezco said. Rue and Deja were shocked that fez even saw that.