♧I'm tired♧

After 2 hours of cleaning, they went to sleep and now it was the morning. "Hey, I'm sorry you had to clean my room" Deja yawned."it's okay you know I don't mind next time just call me and ill help you" Lexi muttered.

"you're too much of a good friend, you know?" Deja Commented "I know but I like being that way" Lexi Declared. "okay" Deja tucked herself in bed. They eventually got up and made breakfast together which was egg and bacon. Listening to a boy is a gun they eat the food. " are you going to the carnival?" Deja questioned. "yea with Rue" Lexi answered. "do you want to get ready together?" Deja invited. "yea sure I don't mind," Lexi said while getting up. "just put it in the sink" Deja yelled. "okay" Lexi yelled back.

✂︎✂︎✂︎

Getting ready with Lexi was probably the best thing anything Deja could do. For Deja, she was the funniest, laid back person Deja could hang with. whoever says Lexi is not fun hasn't hung out with her for long enough. Those were Deja's words, not mine.

"All I ever wanted was the world" Deja and Lexi sang. "I can't help that I need it all" Deja perform while holding the slick brush. Lexi was dancing and cheering Deja as they sang. "what outfit should I wear this or this one" Deja questioned.

option 1

option 2

option 2

"definitely the 2nd one" Lexi verified

"definitely the 2nd one" Lexi verified. "okay," Deja said while walking into the bathroom to get changed. Lexi just looked into Deja's closet to find something. After they both got dressed they walked to Deja's ma's car. Lexi and Deja drove to the carnival playing a playlist. "my friends don't walk they run" Lexi sang while they drove. 

"skinny dip in rabbits holes for fun" Deja sang. They sang mad hatter while driving to the carnival. "bye Deja ill see you later I need to go find Rue" Lexi Announced. "okay Howard bye" they waved. Deja was on the way to find Fezco or Ash.

Due to, there being so many people it took 10 minutes of finding Ashtray. "yo Ash where are you" Deja called out. "in here" Deja walked to where Ash was. "birthday tomorrow what are you doing?" Ashtray Wondered.

 "I don't know probably nothing" Deja Shared. "why it's your 18ths" Ashtray Wondered. "my mama fucked of somewhere" Deja revealed. "wait really, come to our place tomorrow me and Fezco can try to make you a cake," Ash invited. "okay but I got to invite my friend tho" Deja Declared. "okay sure" Ashtray muttered. They talked for a bit until Maddy and cassie came to the stand.

"hi Deja" Maddy greeted. "yo mads" Deja replied. "why you want?" Ash Grumbled. "two mollies please," Maddy said. 'So two pretzels" Ashtray corrected them. "um we don't eat carbs?" Maddy corrected him. "yes please" cassie butted in. "Ash can I have a pretzel" Deja winked. "sure, if you sit your ass down and stay there" Ash Told. "okay" Deja rolled their eyes. Was Ashtray like Deja's son yes but did Ash have to look after Deja sometimes. Only when she did drugs. Everyone looked after Deja when they did drugs.

They got up a took the drug and this time they crushed it up and snorted it. 'damm why did this one hit quicker' Deja thought. "yo Ash I think I took the wrong drug" Deja whispered. "oh shit" Ash kept repeating. "wich pile did you take it from?" Ash asked. Deja just pointed to it. "fuck! Fez is going to kill me" Ash just kept saying dragging his hand down his face. "stay right here," he told ]. "okayyy" Deja slurred. Ash fumbled out his phone to call Fez. [Fez italics Ash bold]

Fez I fucked up

What did you do

Deja took OxyContin

How the fuck did they do that

They went to take molly but they didn't

Fez is she going to OD I can't lose my mom again, please come now

This shocked Fez he knew Ash liked Deja but not as his parent figure. I have never seen Ashtray sound like a kid before he acted all tough so this was sad.

Fuck, I'm coming there keep them awake

Okay

Ashtray ended the call and went over to Deja and slapped her lightly "come on Deja stay awake" Ashtray muttered. "I'm tired ashy" Deja stated. "I know I know" Ash kept repeating with tears down his face. Deja's breath slowed and she couldn't hear anything. "Deja wake up please fucking wake up please!" Ashtray yelled. Everything he was saying she couldn't hear. It felt like was getting pushed down in water and the person wasn't going to let go until she dies.

☂︎

 tilly talk😇

cliffhanger. is she going to die