Trust?

Lee Hoon (Hooni) was a 17 year old high school student who had social anxiety and lived by himself in a small apartment. While Hooni was a young boy he had both of his parents with him but his father was abusive to his mother and him. Unfortunately his mother passed away first and that made Hooni's life worse than ever. He had to deal with his father's abuse everyday now, by himself and it felt like he wasn't able to defend himself anymore not without his mother. Soon enough Hooni's father left him with all his debts and issues for Hooni to deal with.

Hooni had no money on him and freaked out "How am I even going to pay rent for this apartment?!" While living there he was asked every month with knocking on his door "Excuse me! You're past due on you're rent please pay up soon!!" Eventually he opened the door and saw a tall blonde, punk-like guy in front of him he introduced himself by saying "Hey! I'm Soorim the son of the landlady, pleased to meet you." Hooni was shocked and scared to reply back but he did anyways "Uhh hi." Soorim could tell that Hooni wasn't a conversational guy so he just did all the talking.

Soon enough Hooni gained somewhat of trust with Soorim and on the other hand Soorim thought they were about to be best friends. Which he was right but it would take a bit more time for both of them to become best friends especially with all the issues Hooni has to deal with. While they were having a conversation Soorim mentioned that he is actually 15 which left Hooni in surprise since he thought Soorim was his same age or even older. But he was proven wrong and felt embarrassed to say he is older than Soorim, still he said it with a bit of hesitation.

Now a few weeks pass so Hooni and Soorim try to warm up to each other like friends do. By warming up to each other I mean walking each other to their schools, walking back to their apartments, and hanging out after school. Hooni was always the one overthinking and nervous while Soorim could care less and just do whatever he wanted to do with Hooni. It would take time to figure out how each other see the world differently and treat it differently, for sure.

One time while just doing what they normally do after school (going to fast-food restaurants and go to Hooni's apartment). Hooni started to feel differently about Soorim, it wasn't a best friend feeling it was more like a romantic feeling that he couldn't tell Soorim about. He didn't know what to do and just kept getting closer and closer to Soorim without context for the poor guy. Finally Hooni made a move by putting his head on Soorim's shoulder and whispers "Thank you for making me happy." They look at each other and slightly smile.