Friends

Hooni walked up to Jaehoon and asked "Are we friends or do you just pity me?" Jaehoon needed a moment to think of weather to tell the truth or not. So he did...not tell the truth, of course and replied "I see us as friends, do you not?" Hooni slightly smiled and said with a joyous tone voice "I as well see us as friends!" Soorim and Sana looked at each other and both thought the same thing "He's able to make friends by himself?" They both thought Jaehoon just pitied Hooni and they were right but as you can see Jaehoon won't own up to it.

Soorim walked up to Jaehoon and asked "Are you really his friend? Be honest, please." Jaehoon sighed and whispered to Soorim "Of course not, I just felt bad for him, he was always getting picked on." Soorim was trying to not let his emotions take over him but it was the pain of knowing Hooni was just being pitied. And for him not knowing that, made Soorim feel worse and he suddenly just slapped Jaehoon and yelled "How can you play around with someone's feelings like that?!" Hooni was confused of what Soorim was saying until he gasped and covered his face, with these words repeating in his head "I'm just being pitied, I have no friends."

It broke Soorim's heart seeing's Hooni's reaction, although they were both opposite people they both have the same feelings. Soorim never has felt the pain Hooni usually goes through but he always tries to understand Hooni's pain no matter what. A couple hours passed by and Hooni, Soorim, Sana, and Jaehoon were all alone without any distractions, it was honestly pretty boring. Now guess who decided fine productive? You guessed it...it's Sana! I tried to make this more enjoyable aha. Anyways back to the story, Sana decided to pick up his stylus and start drawing. Although it was much fun it was still productive which was great.

Hooni noticed his razor was still there in his apartment he started to become confused while thinking "I swear I threw it out, why is it here?.." While being in a panic Hooni ran to Soorim, which is what he does majority of the time when he's stressed/panicking. Hooni was shaking and fidgeting around with his hands and knocked on Soorim's door. Soorim got up and felt a bit of productivity coming up but unfortunately there's never a "bit" of productivity. Just when he opened 1/4 of the door Hooni slammed the door open and put his hands on Soorim's chest "Please distract me from preventing my past mistakes!"

Soorim was confused with his emotions of weather he should help Hooni or not. He knew Hooni was still having problems but Soorim figured out that he has to let Hooni be mature and solve his own issues. So shockingly Soorim replied "No, you're about to be an adult and so am I, we have to figure out how to fix our own mistakes." Hooni was a bit shocked but mostly didn't understand of why would he not help him. So Hooni yelled out "Why aren't you helping me out this time! I need you!" Soorim walked a few inches closer gk Hooni and whispered to him "I'm doing this so you can learn to be independent and actually enjoy your 17 year old self life."

"I can't enjoy my life without you, don't you understand what I'm saying?" Soorim wanted to beg Hooni to just listen to him so just like Soorim wanted he did it. Soorim got on both of his knees and begged "Please just listen to me, you have to be more independent which means you can't always rely on me to be your only reason to keep going." Hooni sat on the floor, it was cold and marble. "Fine, I'll listen to you only because I trust you." Soorim gave Hooni a small peck on the cheek and have a slight smile at him. "I know you can do things with out me, just believe in yourself." Hooni nodded and got up front the freezing floor, he was about to walk out the apartment till he saw...

...Sana.

Hooni debated to go out or not but he remembered Soorim's words and decided to go out. He put his right foot out the apartment and slowly put out his left foot, "Bye Hooni!" Soorim said, Hooni was so caught up with his thoughts he forgot to say goodbye as well. As Hooni walked to his apartment Sana ran up to him and tapped his shoulder. "Hey, Hooni." Sana said with a shaky voice, Hooni looked at him and asked "I-Is something wrong? You seem anxious." Sana yelled "I am not mad! I just hate how you and blonde guy are so lovey!!"  Hooni laughed a bit "Are you really upset over that? You'll find someone soon, that's a promise."

Sana smiled "You think someone will really love me?" Hooni had to think of what words to use so he wouldn't upset Sana, "Of course someone will love you and I just told you I promise someone will realize how much they love you." Sana hugged Hooni, they both thought "This is weird but I'll let it slide this once." Sana looked at Hooni "Does this make us friends?.." Hooni shrugged his shoulders and said "I guess so?"