Panic

Hooni tried getting a word out of his mouth but started bursting tears. Soorim comforted Hooni and said "Don't cry, please, just apologize to her." He gained the courage needed and said "I am truly sorry that I thought you were dating Soorim and that I yelled at you about my own problems." The girl smiled "I accept your apology now apologize to your little boyfriend for assuming such things." Although Hooni knew that he did have to apologize to Soorim he couldn't. He knew that one day maybe Soorim would actually just abandon him which terrified him.

Hooni hugged Soorim and cried "I'm so sorry! But please don't leave me!" Soorim hugged back and said in a trembling voice "I'll never leave you, that's a promise." They both sobbed on each other for a few until Soorim's friend said "Im sorry for disrupting this moment but my name is Mee, I should've introduced myself sooner my bad." Hooni looked at her and tried to smile "Nice to meet you Mee." She nodded and noticed Soorim signaling her to leave them alone. Mee tried to figure out an excuse, it took her a few seconds but she did it "So I must go now I have to go to pick up my grandmother." Soorim and Hooni both waved goodbye and we're still glued together.

Hooni decided he need to take a walk and started to walk away from Soorim. Soorim panicked since he planned something for him and Hooni. He ran to Hooni and hugged him again, Hooni looked at him and laughed "Are you taped to me now?" Soorim leaned closer to Hooni's face until Hooni held his hand and looked with him and said in a quiet voice "I love you." At the point Soorim felt like the moment was perfect and pulled Hooni's face to his and kissed him. It felt amazing until Hooni pushed Soorim away and yelled "Why would you do that?! You could've warned me first!" Soorim was shocked by Hooni's reaction and said "Calm down you're over reacting it was just a small peck."

Hooni got angrier by the second "Just a peck? I wanted to have our first kiss with each other when we both were ready! Not just randomly!!" Soorim had a shocked look on his face since he's never seen Hooni this upset "Hooni do you need to go back home?" Hooni got closer to him and whispered "Don't you dare try to comfort me." And slapped him, he felt relieved after that so he walked away to wherever he goes. Soorim felt hurt like he couldn't fix what just happened, maybe he couldn't or maybe he could?

Soorim was so used to be the helper in situations like the one he's in but he felt helpless now. It felt like he couldn't do anything but just watch Hooni walk away. But he realized he needs to grow up and face the challenges and chased after Hooni. While Hooni was still pretty unworried since he was far away from Soorim he was terrified when he felt someone's hand on his arm. He looked who was behind him it was (obviously) Soorim, Hooni couldn't even get a word out "Soor-" That's when Soorim hugged Hooni so tightly and made sure that he didn't get away to prove that they'll always be together no matter what.

Hooni eventually hugged back and held back tears "I'm sorry for acting like that I was just so mad I couldn't be the started with our firsts as a couple." "I understand, and now I'll let you be the starter of all our firsts." Soorim said as a promise for as long as they're a couple. They both were starting to resolve the issue, which felt great since now they could stop arguing and be a loving couple again. Soon enough they both leaned into each other and their lips touched one another and that was the kiss that felt like their first real kiss. It was so magical it felt like bells were ringing and they were destined for each other. In the end they looked at each other and Hooni was feeling as much of joy as when his mother was still alive, he looked at Soorim and but his head on Soorim's chest "I love you."