Attachment

Soorim woke up from his sleep and just saw Hooni's face in front of him "Wow, he's actually pretty cute for a guy." Soorim thought, he's never dated a guy so everything about the relationship they're in felt so euphoric and different. Hooni eventually woke up and once he opened his eyes he noticed Soorim was hugging him. He decided to hug back, it was a silent hug but a very comfortable one for both of them, they were truly in love. Soon enough their faces leaned against each other and they kissed, Hooni put his hands on Soorim's face making sure Soorim didn't leave and it felt different than the times they kissed before.

As they were having their moment Harim appeared "Woah, I didn't know you two were actually boyfriends!" Hooni hid under the blanket, "Shush! We're not boyfriends." Soorim said and a following mutter, "Not yet." Hooni didn't hear what he said but he was flustered to the idea of Soorim and him calling each other their boyfriend. Soorim took off the blanket Hooni was hiding under with and a sudden kiss happened. Harim gasped somewhat loud, Hooni was confused of what Soorim was doing until the kiss stopped "Now you cant have him." Soorim said to Harim. Harim laughed "You got lucky Hooni, my brother will take great care of you." Hooni's eyes widen and he let out a big relieved sigh "She's not mad, that's good, I think?"

About 30 minutes passed by and Harim left which meant Soorim and Hooni were alone and eating breakfast, well mostly Soorim was eating Hooni didn't eat much that morning. Soorim was starting to get concerned of why Hooni was acting more strange than usual so he asked Hooni "Is everything alright?" Hooni started to tear up and bursted out in tears "I'm so scared! I don't know anymore, does your sister accept us or not?!" Soorim held Hooni's hand "So this is what you've been worried about the whole time? My sister accepts us I'm sure of it since me and her are more alike than we seem." Hooni was still shaking but keeping a smile on his face "I can't believe you're still treating me so well after all the commotion I start, I'm really glad you haven't left."

Hours passed by and Soorim and Hooni were now walking around the city. As in their area homosexuality or anything involving Lgbtqia+ was not quite accepted which made it difficult for them to be themselves. They had go hide their relation and fake it which was hard for both of them, they wanted to say to the whole world how in love they are in but they couldn't. Although they continued going out in public by disguise, Hooni had to dress up as a woman and Soorim just had to be himself. Soorim and Hooni but didn't like the idea of what they were doing but they did it to protect each other.

Soon enough Soorim got tired of not being fully out with the relationship him and Hooni were in. So while Soorim and Hooni were walking in public Soorim took off Hooni's disguise and kissed him. Hooni was clearly upset and pushed him off "What the hell?! You know we can't let people know about our relationship!" Soorim smiled "We can let them know, so come on let's be out!" Hooni looked at him with confusion "Our relationship won't be accepted, don't you understand?"

As much as Soorim knew that already he just couldn't hide the truth off their relationship so he yelled "Look at my boyfriend!!" Hooni looked at Soorim and could tell he was happy and tried to be happy as well. But it was quite difficult since he was too afraid of being disapproved and being looked as disgusting. It was Hooni's biggest fear but since he wanted Soorim to be unhappy he screamed "I'm Soorim's boyfriend! And I'll forever love him no matter what opinion you give!!"

Soorim chuckled "I never knew you had the confidence to do that, I'm impressed of you, Hooni." Hooni hugged Soorim "I will do anything just for you to be happy and to be a better person." "I'm glad that you would do anything for me but think more about yourself instead of me." Soorim said in a gentle voice, Hooni sighed "I expected a response like that from you but I do whatever makes you happy so it will help me as well." They both were just standing out there in public and being a normal couple, they never knew a day like this would happen. At the same time they yelled "We're just like all of you!! We're sorry some of you cant accept people who are the same!!"

Soon enough they went to their own homes, it felt pretty lonely when they were separated. It felt like they were inseparable (which they were technically were) they made it very obvious they were together. Although in both of their minds it felt like their relationship was a secret. When their loneliness increased they both just ran to their hang out place. They did their usual routine but something, or more like someone messed it up. A boy moved in next door to Hooni and while Hooni was in a rush the young boy walked up to him. "Hello! I'm Sana Jung nice to meet you." Sana said with a grin, Hooni awkwardly laughed "Nice to meet you as well I'm Lee Hoon but just call me Hooni."

Soorim walked out of his apartment and noticed Hooni and Sana he wondered "Who is that guy? I've never seen him here before." Hooni looked at Soorim and waved, Sana of course noticed and looked behind him to see Soorim. He was confused of why they were acting very lovey dovey with each other, until he understood why and laughed. "Woah! I never knew my neighbor was in a relationship with a guy!" Hooni looked down at the floor waiting for a distraction to happen. Soorim walked up to Sana an patted his shoulder "Please don't say that out loud or else it might cause us trouble." Sana looked at him and nodded "Sure, I'll try to be nice to you guys so I'll keep my mouth shut for now."