Back to the Past

Sorry for not updating longer than I usually do, I've been having writer-block and it's been harder to come up with ideas.

Since Sana decided to let Hooni and Soorim hang around the place he used to have all to himself, he was starting to regret the choice he made. Sana was used to being alone at the place so he could adapt to the new environment that was happening. He had to see all the pda (public display of affection) in front of him although it was laughable at some points it was unbearable, majority of the time. So at some point Sana confronted them.

"Hey, although I let you stay here don't abuse it! I'm tired with the pda, it's irritating." Both of them quickly laughed, "Are you jealous or something? Don't worry you'll find a partner sooner or later." Sana became all flustered "That's not it!! Just stop being so affectionate, okay?!" Soorim sighed and said "No." while keeping an innocent smile on his face. Sana was starting to get real pissed "You see, you have to listen to me or else you both won't be able to come back here again, ever." Hooni got up and walked up to Sana "You won't actually kick us out right? You'll probably feel lonely again."

Sana couldn't tell what Hooni was saying was correct or not but he knew that it wasn't what he wanted to hear. "I don't need some teenage couple to not feel lonely!" While Sana was yelling Soorim noticed a guy with glasses and a serious looking face walk in. That's when Soorim yelled "Cut it out! There's someone else here!!" While the guy was standing there in silence for a minutes he said "Hello, I'm Jaehoon." Hooni thought "That name seems familiar.." Eventually he realized Jaehoon was apart of his class and was a model student.

Although everything felt great for Hooni for so much time it hit him that not everything is great forever. Hooni's life practically sucked, his mother passed away from an illness when he was at a young age and his father abandoned him with lots debts. Which left Hooni stressed and anxious, he didn't know how to move on with life because all the issues he's been going through. Since nothing was going well for him, he could never get good grades or even stand a chance to be a model student. That's when he met Soorim who helped him through the worse, soon enough he met Jaehoon.

Jaehoon mostly approached Hooni because he felt bad and is a hypocrite. Hooni is not the best at reading people so he couldn't tell Jaehoon just pitied him, unfortunately. Soon enough Hooni met Sana, Sana doesn't find Hooni that much interesting or fun to be around. But that didn't stop him from using Hooni for his ongoing story/comic. So about everyday he tries to bother Hooni to understand him more throughly. It makes Hooni feel less alone even if he doesn't enjoy Sana's company most of the time.

Hooni never felt comfort or a well built environment when he was younger. He always thinks "How did things end up like this?" Majority of the time he blames it on the past but now he's realized he can't keep blaming problems on the past. It still feels like it's past time for him, like time just froze and he's just the only one changing making him feel more and more isolated. But when that door opened and someone was there it felt like he wasn't alone again and never would be alone again. Hooni's problems started to get slowly better making him move on.

He wasn't the only one in the world now, he had other people with him, people who care and are around him.

I apologize for a short chapter, next chapter will be much longer and investing than this one :).