Ch. 36 - 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙂𝙀𝙍𝙎

Ivory's outfit:

• ꒰ა 🕊 ໒꒱ •

Chapter Thirty-Six⚔ Triggers ⚔

Chapter Thirty-Six
Triggers

"Did it work?" Liam asked from where he sat in Theo's truck along with Theo and Ivory outside of an abandoned zoo. "Yup. Nolan's right behind me. Like, literally right behind me. He's driving a bright red car. He's actually terrible at this." Mason said over the phone making Ivory chuckle, "Amateurs." She mumbled making Theo chuckle quietly.

"Okay, just be careful." Liam said and Mason gave back an okay before hanging up. A few minutes later the three of them got out as Mason pulled up, Liam walked over to Mason's window while Theo and Ivory walked over to the trunk.

"Hey. How close is he?" Liam asked glancing down the road, "He's back down the road. Don't look." Mason said. Theo opened the truck to reveal a ton of blankets, sleeping bag, water bottles and food. "You think this is gonna work?" Ivory asked as she glanced around. She could see a red car in the distance but pretended like she didn't see anything. "Let's hope." Theo said as he handed her a couple sleeping bags before grabbing a case of waters.

"Should I come with you guys?" Mason asked as Theo and Ivory walked over, "His friends shoot to kill. Go home." Theo said before walking away and Mason awkwardly nodded, "Yeah, Lydia would kill me if anything happened to her car anyways, so..." Mason said and Ivory hummed slightly.

"Be honored that she's letting you drive it in the first place." She said before following Theo and Liam patted Mason's shoulder, "Don't worry about it. Nolan's gonna do the rest." He said then moved to grab stuff.

A few minutes later Theo, Ivory and Liam watched from inside the abandoned as a truck pulled up in front of Nolan's car and a couple hunters got out. "Where are they?" One guy asked and Nolan stood there awkwardly, "Inside the zoo. They're all here. It's not just the two of you, is it?" He said and one of the guys furrowed his brows.

"What do you mean, 'just'?" He asked and Nolan looked frustrated, "It's not just a pack, okay? There's an Alpha, and a Banshee, a literal Angel... They're all here." He said and the two men glanced around. "I don't see all of them." One guy said and the other nodded in agreement, "I don't see anyone." He said.