first day at home

She feel asleep in the protected embrace. Her little form quivered a little but then she feel asleep. The little baby couldn't even understand it was her brother, her only true family. Her black eyes fell on the face of the boy holding her and a smile illuminated her lovely face. She somehow understood he would protect him from everything.

The next time she awoke in her mothers arms. The embrace was warm but not as warm as his's. The little girl quietly searched for that person but the only faces she saw were stranger to her. They saw mother's arms are the most secure place but she didn't feel the same she didn't feel the same protection that she felt in his arms but slowly again those tiny eyes closed for another peaceful sleep.

After a few days she returned to what they called home. To her little self it was a palace yet she urged for that warm embrace. Her little lips curled into a smile when she saw the same figure of the boy. She wanted to jump into him but she could neither move nor talk so the little girl settled for cudling closer to her mother.

You must be waiting for her father to pick this bundle of joy in his hand but that moment never came. After some talking which her little brain couldn't register, she was handed onto a woman. She gave her a small smile and moved closer to her. That woman carried her to another room but she could somehow feel that the little boy wanted to hold her.

In the room the woman put her down on a little bed made specially for her.

She then fed her but all the angel wanted was to see the little boy, to be in his protective embrace , little did she know what life had in store for her. Then the woman started to sing a lullaby to put her to sleep. The little angel was startled to hear the voice. It was a wonder to her. Since she asleep most of the time her little mind was yet to understand the mysteries and complications of this huge world. And so slowly she let the dark night embrace her. She fell asleep in the soft bed.