the beginning

A girl....probably it was her greatest mistake.....being a girl. Yet she didn't want to admit it.
She was born on 11th of may to a rich family. She had a big brother, a loving mother and an affectionate father-the perfect family right. Yes, it was the perfect family for those around her but not her.
On 11th may a little angel was born to a family of stars. She was sweet and as beautiful as a little girl could be. The first time she cried her brother too was almost ready to cry.
Her mother was asleep. She was tired they said but her little brain could not get anything. She just stared at her mother and waited for someone to pick her in their lap and wrap her in a warm embrace. After waiting for long just as her clear black eyes were about to close two small yet soft hands picked her up. She somehow felt protected in those warm hands. Her liitle form immediately relaxed.

U must be thinking those were the hands of her father....sry but those were not her father's. They were her little brothers. Her father didnt even have time for the little baby angel....

Guys just tell me how its going.....this story is really close to my heart....so please tell me how its going....I really need to know....how its going......