Chapter 2

None of my friend really know about him. They will judge. I told one of them and all of the sudden, I'm the bad guy. I'm scared they will leave, but he's not meant to be a secret, my mom judgmental friends know about him. They approve, but the ones my age... let's just say they will kill him.

When i met him, I didn't really think he was going to be the one person that felt like home. I didn't really know how hole felt till after our date. When i hugged him it just felt safe, safer than my house, it felt comforting, it was like hugging your teddy bear when you are feeling sad.

Due to all my bad experiences with people, I didn't trust he could actually be that kind, sweet and pretty at the same time. I thought that something must be wrong with him. I was wrong indeed, he's just perfect. His shinny eyes, his light blond hair and his gorgeous smile, looking at him is like looking at perfection. His hugs feel like heaven, his voice feels like an angel is talking and his personality, that's the best part.

Every time I see him in the hallways i get butterflies in my stomach. When he says i'm pretty, I blush and secretly smile underneath my mask. He doesn't know how much that means. He thinks it's something that means nothing to me and that it's just a compliment, little does he know that I think about that when i feel sad.

That one day when i was sad and crying in the bathroom floor, talking to him was the thing that made me smile. His hug was the best thing that happened to me that day. Thinking someone genuinely cared and wanted to talk to me felt surreal. I still don't believe he cares, but he makes me feel like i'm enough.

The feeling home is so underrated. When I didn't feel like home life just seemed pointless. Now, I wake up with a smile of my face knowing that I have someone that makes me feel like home. It's the best feeling in the world.

My mom always says: "don't get to attached or you'll get hurt," but moms ain't always right. This one boy has made my day so many times, he doesn't know, he won't know but he is the one person I won't leave unless he leaves.

Feeling home was something i thought i could never experience. But then, I met him. There's no way of describing how much i appreciate him. He's the peanut butter to my jelly. He's the only person that makes me feel like home, as if i were enough.