Chapter 11

I love everything he does, doesn't matter if it's what he said, texted or did, it's just cute. When I met him I  didn't really think he was going to be this adorable, and pretty. Like he just seemed average at first, but first impressions aren't always right.

When I'm having doubts about my self capacity on winning for a swimming tournament, he's there for me, and says " I'm proud of you" and I don't know if he really means it, but it still means a lot. My self esteem grows when im with him, it's like Im more me in a way. I guess that's what feeling home does to you confidence, I suppose.

I don't help him a lot, because he doesn't tell me his problems, if he has any. I hope that when he's feeling down or sad or stressed about something that's bothering him he's going to tell me, because that's what we do, support each other, in the good and bad. He doesn't know that I think. But Imma be there for him whenever he needs me. Even if I have to drive for hours to just huh him, I'll always be there. It's my  non-breakable promise.

On a side note, he said something that made me blush, not only because no one ever said that stuff to me but also because I love when someone I genuinely care about says it, it's makes my heart die. No one ever said to me "That's my girl" or " Im proud of you" before. I know it sounds overreacting but it just means a lot and now in that swim meet that I have on Friday, Im going to crash all those bitches who's te trying to win, because I am going to win that shit and get at least two medals home. And it's all thanks to him, if I ever get to the Olympics, it's going to be thanks to him, and if i have to give a speech on how I didn't give up, he's going to be featured in it, because it's all because of him, plus he deserves it.

In other words, all my achievements thats I had or will have a doubt about are going to be wins because of him. His motivational speeches, and emotive words, those are what's keeping me going at the moment.