Chapter 6

Every day feels so long when i'm not with him. Let just say that he makes time valuable. I wish we had deep long conversation, those cute pillow fight that end up in cuddles. I hope we hold hands more often because when we do it's like the world stops and it's just him near me. One day, eventually we'll actually date, my mom says we are dating, she even tells me that the day i get his number i should name him "babe" a bit much of im being honest, we're not dating. She says in her opinion he's the one person that's making me happy, and that she hasn't seen me this happy in years.

He is the one my mom says is perfect. 

My mom is wishing we date, but time will tell. She always puts pressure and rushes in things, which at the end won't end up working. Annoying...

He's home.

I can't stop thinking about the fact that if I never went to that gym, I would've never met him. Do i believe in fate? No. Is this making me believe in fate? Yes. Fate is overrated but in the case I'm kinda believing it could be fate indeed. I wouldn't have met the boy of my dreams if it weren't by fair. Maybe not my mom's dream boy, her type for me if more of a shorty brunette curly hair and blue eyes type of guy, but my boy, He's so perfect. No one compares to him. I could talk to him for hours and wouldn't get bored. Cuddle with him for hours, wouldn't get bored. He is just perfect to be with.