Asura

Arthur POV

As I was walking with the others after Jin-Woo's class a few students came towards us asking for help. We rushed with them towards a room in the academy, but as we got there nothing was there, we looked back to see the doors closed, and gas coming in. As I felt my vision blurry the others already collapsed, and then finally it was my turn. As I opened my eyes again I was in the void.

"You got knocked out," Ash said but he wasn't in the void

"How about the others?" I asked

"I don't know," Ash said as he shook his head

I was scared and angry. But all I could do was wait. While we were in the Void I had Sylvia train my realmheart more.

I suddenly saw my figure slowly fade, I was starting to wake up. As I was back in my body I could see that Sylvie was with me while Elijah and Tess were beside me still knocked out, while I saw a horrifying sight in front of me, the once gentle, and bright man I knew wasn't there but replaced by a cold-hearted man as I saw the state of the red-haired man's face. It was disturbing, and I was glad the others were still asleep.

 Jin-Woo placed us all on the ground as he told me he'll be helping the others. After a few minutes, I noticed Elijah had a black aura leaking from his body. As I tried to get close I heard Jin-Woo shout at me

"Art take Tess away from Elijah," he shouted mentally

"NOW" He shouted as I saw him run towards us. but a blast of black fire appeared as I was again knocked out. I awoke back at the void, Sylvia was resting so I did some self-training. I couldn't see what was happening on the outside so I decided to let out my frustration in the void. 

When I woke up me and Sylvie were being carried by a handsome middle-aged man with long red hair, a neatly trimmed red beard, and glowing purple eyes. He also wore silver-red armor with a high collar and a reddish-brown tailcoat. As I looked forward I saw Jin-Woo carrying the red-haired man.

"What are you going to do with him?" I asked

"Kill him" He replied

We landed somewhere as Jin-Woo took out a black-green dagger, and plunged it at the man's chest. He then muttered the same words he once did so long ago.

"ARISE," He said as the mana around the corpse became black and purple

"Master," the entity said

"You will tell me everything," Jin-Woo said

After telling Jin-Woo everything he knew I was frustrated at myself.

"Calm down Arthur we could still save her, Agrona needs her alive he even said it himself he came there to get her," He said

"Now I need you to go home and rest" He continued as he tapped my shoulder we were in my room

Sung Jin-Woo POV

"The Asura will try and find Arthur," Sylvia said

"I don't care if their nobles, kings, or even gods themselves, they come to me with evil intents I will purge their whole bloodline" I replied

Rage boiled inside me as I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Calm yourself if you don't your mana will run rampant killing everyone in the house" Ash warned me

I pulled back my mana, but my mood was still sour. As I gaze upon the night sky to calm myself, it was strange that it didn't help me at all. Usually, one look at the night sky was already enough for me to calm myself to a certain degree, meanwhile now I couldn't control myself as I was slowly losing myself because of negative emotion washing me away, bringing me away from my sane thoughts as I slowly felt myself becoming insane.