Chapter 13: The Boys (And Tessa)

A/N: guess who saw Sal last weekend😝🤪 Anyways enjoy

You were getting ready in your room when Sal called for you, "Tessa's and the guys are here!"

"Okay. I'll be right out."

A few moments later, you walked out to see Murr, Joe, Q, and Tessa all sitting at your kitchen table, talking with each other.

"Hey boys. Hey Tessa. It's good to see you again." You greeted them.

"Y/N. We have to find a replacement quickly for next week. John Mulaney already declined, Harry Styles is on tour, Kanye refused to do it if Pete Davidson is on set, i don't know who else we can find!" She was panicking.

Just then, you looked over at Joe, who's lightbulb went off in his head.

"Hey man, why don't we be this weeks special guest? I mean we're funny!" He suggested.

A huge grin appeared on Tessa's face, "Oh my god Joe. You're actually genius. That's it!"

"It's settled. Looks like we're going on SNL!", Murr clapped and made Q high five him.

Clara came out from her room and wandered over to where you guys were all sitting.

"Sal who is this?" Q asked.

"Don't tell me you kidnapped another child again!?" Joe joked, making everyone laugh.

"No. She's Jimmy Fallon's daughter. We're watching her while he's away at rehab." He explained to them and they all said their hello's to her.

"My daughter can come over for a play date some time." Joe suggested. You agreed.

For lunch, you decided to order pizza for everyone. You all sat around the couch and talked about your lives. Sal brought up how you were in the process of moving in together. The boys all agreed that they knew you two would end up getting together.

Tessa was talking to you about how she got stood up on a date last night, she got cheated on a few months ago and just got back into the dating scene.

"I think I have the perfect someone for you." You told her, "how about a blind date tomorrow?"

"Honestly, I'm up for anything at this point. I should be heading out now, I got a dentist appointment. Bye girl!" And she was on her way.

You played dolls with Clara as Sal and the guys wrote down some challenge ideas for their show.

Sal's POV

I sat there, writing down some ideas when I glanced over and saw Y/N playing dolls with Clara. She was so gentle with her. My heart was so full. I was never more in love with anyone else. I couldn't even imagine us being apart. I wanted to marry her right then and there, and nobody could stop us. She had me in a trance, I stayed staring at her until Q snapped in my face, "yo, snap out of it man!" And then I heard Murr and Joe chuckle.

"That's not funny, dude!" I warned them, "but seriously, isn't she amazing?" I asked them, staring up at her with my chin resting on my hand.

"C'mon. Stop with the puppy dog eyes." Q got annoyed, "we got a show to write."

Y/N'S POV

I heard a lot of laughter coming over from where the guys were sitting. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sal staring at me, totally out of it. I could practically see the hearts in his eyes. I couldn't help but smile and blush a little.