Little forshadow

*Luke POV*
Lord she's so cute. Why can't she see that? Why does she have to do everything that she does to herself?
"Lukeeee.Earth to Lukeeeeee. BRO!"
Calum was yelling at me now? I snapped back to earth suprised and said "WHAT?!" Rather rudely. I didn't mean to. 😶. He looked at me suprised then just had an emotionless face and replied "Who are you staring at mate?"
"It was probably that chick Ava" Michael said as he smirked. "Shut up" I said as I gave him a nuggie through all his green hair. Calum sighed and said "Babies. Anyway, Luke, are you coming to the bonfire with us tonight? I think Ava is gonna be there..."
"Where?" I said and tried to hold back my smile from the sound of HER name.
"Ashton knows. He's driving us later"
"AND BUYING THE BOOZE!" Yelled the idiot of Michael.
"SHUT UP!" Me and Calum yelled.
"JINX! Both of u guys gotta buy ME a soda. " squeeled Michael. I rolled my eyes. As did Calum.
................................................................
{A/N}
Alright guys 50 views for chapter one. This is like sorta in the middle but not really how it starts so yeah. Anyways this whole thing was just a sneak peak and follow my insta, Twitter, and Wattpad! They are all @chiottylxox. And if u want text me on Kik. My name is chiottylxox10. Alright lovelies hopefully I'll start writing this thing soon!!!!!
~Rocio