"I can't. That isn't me." Part 1

Natasha ran all around the building trying to find you. She looked in every room, your favorite one, your closet and in-fact, the whole city. She asked friends, she asked family. The one thing that they all said was, "I can't."

She looked far and near. For a mere game of hide and seek turned into your disappearance. Simple seconds turned into minutes and minutes quickly turned into hours. The pounding of her heart was so loud to the point she could hear it in her ears. The ringing of her ears wouldn't stop, either.

Yet she refused to give up. Though, the one place she hadn't looked was the place you hung out the most. The secluded corner of the park.

The journey there wasn't amusing. Without you there, there was a heavy, weighted blanket weighing over her heart, to the point which she felt as if she couldn't breathe. As she got to the corner, she saw a note and began to read it aloud.

"My dear Natasha. I knew you'd find this. I knew you always wanted to read a sample of my writing so here is something.

Why doesn't anyone understand.,

Why don't they see? 

I wait for my love but

I lay here painfully.

I have lost all my hope, 

I still have my pain.

My difficulties;

I still have not slayed.

I wish they would see,

I wish they would go.

The things I go through,

That they don't even know.

It simply hurts my head,

But mainly it hurts my heart.

I wish he would stop

Because I thought you were MY other part.

Sorry in advance,

I may say to you.

I now know what I mean

Yet for now it'll have to do.

I want him to let me because

I know you should be mine, you see.

You deserve someone good, but now I've thought through.

'That person mustn't be me.'"

Her emotions hit her like a wreaking ball. She didn't know whether to feel proud of your writing, to feel sad because you're leaving or to be mad at you for both of those reasons. There was a little scribble on the back which stated, "Keep whatever of my stuff you have if he lets you. I had to go, I'm sorry." Which was followed by your signature.

Her jaw dropped slightly in shock. Just as her emotions hit her hard, her tears did too. She was knocked aback by it because this time, it wasn't in happiness and even if it wasn't, you weren't there for her. She ventured back to the building which was followed by her sadly slumping down on the couch. She wouldn't see you again. But she didn't know where you were.

She would find you one day.

a/n: part 2?? also i wrote this because this idiot keeps saying that thing on tiktok that goes "mommy? sorry." to my crush and now im having a temper tantrum because shes been avoiding me  

its also my fault because i asked her if im being clingy and she said a bit so i was like dialing it back but i think i dialed it all the way oops

also, REQUESTS ARE OPENNNNNN :)