Alas

After it all happened, you weren't in the right state of mind. The one solution you had was to get Natasha something to apologize and then visit her. So that's exactly what you did.

You got her a single, lone rose and a bear; both of which had a tag that said, "I love you."

When you arrived to her home- well, her new one - you rushed to see her, though you were in barely any of a hurry.

You set down the rose and the bear at her "door", wondering how she ended up with a home like such.

"Hey, Tasha. I miss you.  I wish you were here. No gonna lie because I know you hate when I do, but this home of yours is very... interesting."

She still stayed silent, yet I couldn't bare to be disappointed in her. I couldn't bare the weight of the world, let alone my girlfriend.

I proceeded to talk. "I wish you would listen to me. I wish you would look at me. I'm sorry."

I hear a small yet firm voice. "But alas. She won't listen or look at any of us."

I nod and whisper on the edge of tears, "Yeah. Y- you're right. Yeah."

I turned my head to see a blonde with slight brown-black roots. She shakes her head and takes off her yellow-black plaid cardigan as she says, "You're still in denial, aren't you? She's dead. And none of us can change it. The Avengers have tried and it didn't work, so why should we try?"

This thick accent came out of nowhere as her face quickly turned red. Whether it was her being flustered or frustrated, I came to one conclusion. Wait, now it's two. First of all, both those words start with an "f" which is this situation. A big F. And second of all, we both had the same expression and possibly the same goal.

I questioned her, "And who might you be? Her hot, psycho ex-girlfriend who still loves her as dead? Because she died WITH a girlfriend, apologies."

She scoffed as she asked, "Who, you? You're so uneducated! I'm her sister!" She muttered under her breath which I heard as to be, "Unbelievable, сука."

I shook my head. "Excuse me, miss. I don't know who you think you are; Natty's sister or not; calling me a b*tch. I may not be of Russian descent, but I DO KNOW what that means."

The blonde rolled her eyes, exclaiming in a thick accent which I found very intriguing, "I'm Yelena Belova. Your Natty's sister. And I WANT to find whosoever killed her."

I smirked, undoubtedly knowing something. I said as I walked away from her gravestone, "Oh, that's this guy named Clint Barton. Old friend, Avenger, a father of 3 and a murderer. Let's go start a fight shall we?"

She laughed and said, "Yeah, yeah. Let's go. By the way, Miss, what's your name?"

"Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N."

my comment: the name shouldve been y/n romanoff :'(