"I can't. That isn't me." Part 2

As years past, Natasha moved on as well. Not fully, but she tried to and as did you. Many people came and left in her life, but they weren't you and for you, they weren't her. At one point, you had to agree with yourself that you would wait until you actually knew the real one.

On one normal day, Natasha got sent on a mission to Ukraine; close to her home. Her alias was to be a teacher: she decided to go by the name "Natalie Rushman." See, she was taking a lonesome stroll through the streets when she bumped into someone familiar. She looked up while mumbling, but stopped when she realized who it was. "Y/N?"

You squinted until you quickly recognized her voice. You shook your head, not wanting to go back to the place you were in. As you disappointingly walked away, she grabbed your arm and insisted you stay. 

After a short catch-up, you realized that you must go home. "Home?" Natasha asked, "Back to the compound?" 

You gently sighed and gave her a small smile. "If only, my dear Natasha. I must return to my apartment where my dog awaits me. And I suggest you don't follow me."

No. She followed you and the sight she saw was generally awakening. "Yelena? What the hell are you of all people doing here," She questioned. After a short explanation, she was informed that you and Yelena were still friends and while she was on a mission to find Natasha, she came and stayed at your temporary house.

She assumed you both were best friends, so she knew someone had to convince you to go back to the compound, even if it wasn't for her. As she explained to you her thoughts - opening up to someone in such a long time - nothing had prepared her for what was to come. You spoke up, "Tasha... I can't. That isn't me. That isn't my life to live. I've found my place here. It doesn't matter anymore. Let me stay and let me go. It's okay." (splatty natty)

Yelena then made her leave and she didn't hesitate on stepping out of that apartment. Yet there was one thing you didn't realize. There was never anyone else right for her and...

To her, it mattered. YOU mattered. And to her, you STILL did.

lmao did yall get the reference lmfaoooo im a troll and u deserve to suffer by remembering nats de*th lmfao jk