✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-1✨ (~MoRan)

Hey guys this is Kajal, and I am back again with another MoRan story

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hey guys this is Kajal, and I am back again with another MoRan story. I always wanted to write on the Mr. Mahajan and Aneesh's plot after I read one such from aestheticxcloudz and I loved it, for all MoRan fans reading this go check her book out as well.

Thank you everyone for 10K+ reads🥳🥳 Keep loving and do comment your reviews❤

So here it is🤗
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Note-
This story starts after the dinner of Mr. Mahajan with Monami and Karan where she confessed about her feelings. The Bundelkhand track has not arrived but Sid has just gone to meet his dad who's unwell.

"Papa Karan aur mera rishta mutual respect ka hai! Aur aapne!" Monami tried to be as polite and respectful as she could to her father. But she was pissed off. She didn't want this to happen, she shouldn't have asked Karan to come for the dinner.

"Mai tumhari fikar karta hoon beta isliye. Aur yeh kaisa boyfriend hai tumhara, jo tumhe yuunhin chordh kar chala gya yaha! Aise toh vo gusse me kuch bhi kar sakta hai." Her father's words rang in her ears. She shrugged her thoughts off and reached the academy to find his jeep parked. She ran inside and went to his room royally ignoring Aneesh who came to her. She knew this can seem rude but she had more important works to do.

Aneesh was shocked to see her like that and wanted her to face Karan's wrath and then come to him again. She went to his room but found Faizi there. "Faizi kya tumne Karan ko kahi dekha?" She asked with a small smile. "Vo boxing room me hai, aata vakt kuch thik nahi tha, aap dono ki ladaai hui hai kya?" Monami shook her head as she wanted to sort it out herself and went towards Karan. She entered to find him boxing. She went and switched the lights on.

"Monami yaha tum jo baat karne aayi ho vo mujhe pata hai, aur mai jaanta hoon ki tum kya bolne wali ho. So please, jab mera gunaah meri side jaane bina hi tey ho hi chuka hai toh rehne dete hai." He said and kept boxing. Monami was already hurt and her father's words roamed in her mind. She was affected by it all and even Sid wasn't here. She just turned and went out of the boxing room. Aneesh heard the conversation, which was just Karan speaking and ran to Mr. Mahajan.

"Plan was successful sir. Karan bhot gusse me hai aur usne Monami ko bahot suna diya hai." Mr. Mahajan smirked. "Kaha tha na maine, mujhe achhi tarah se pata hai mai yaha kyu aaya hoon." They both just smiled at their victory. Aneesh went out and saw Monami sitting alone and crying. "Monami! Kya hua tumhe? Sir ne bataya Karan wali baat!" Monami wanted to stop him but he didn't even listen to her. "I think you should take a break from this Monami." Aneesh suggested her. Karan was suggested by Faizi to go and talk to Monami and he came there and heard the same. "Monami ko uska dost kehte ho aur aise suggestions dete ho!" Karan marched towards Aneesh and held his collar. Monami made him leave his collar. "Karan! Karan leave him! Apni galtiyo ko accept karna seekho pehle." Karan left Aneesh.

"Yahi chahte the na? Lo ho gya!" He glared at him and gave a glance to Monami and left. Monami's heart broke. Her tears fell down and she ran inside the washroom. Aneesh smirked and left.

They both didn't talk to teach other for the morning and Karan was hurt due to her words. "Apni galti accept karna seekho pehle" Was his love a mistake? He was an another Karan Shergill. "Tumne mujhe ek alag insaan bana diya tha Monami! Aur firr yeh sab!" He just didn't have words. He took out all his frustration on boxing. Faizi came there to find him as it was 1 pm at night and he didn't reach the room. He saw him boxing. "Karan! Yeh kya kar rahe ho!" He took out his gloves finding his knuckles bleeding. Faizi took out his phone and was about to call Monami when Karan stopped him. "Tumse baat karne ke liye kaha tha na maine?" Karan shrugged his shoulders sadly shaking his head. "Kya hoga baat karke? Gaya tha na mai?" Faizi sighed sadly. "Achha khaana toh khaa lo?" Karan shook his head and went towards his room.

"Ji sir, Monami ne mere saamne Karan ko daanta! Uski galti ke liye." Aneesh told Mr. Mahajan who smirked at his wonderful plan. "Bass mujhe acchi tarah se pata hai, meri beti ko usne fasaya hai. Huh! Parso mujhe nikalna hai, so jo bhi karna hai kal hi karna hai." Aneesh nodded and left his room.

***

It was the morning and all came for the breakfast except Karan. Monami was sitting with Aneesh. "Monami tumhari Karan se baat hui?" He asked fake concerned. She shook her head sadly. Aneesh smirked internally. Faizi came there and sat with all the cadets. "Sir, #Karan sir nahi aayenge aaj #naashta karne?" Faizi didn't want to answer but shook his head. "Vo Karan kisi mission ki vajah se busy hai." He lied as the academy people didn't know about Karan and Monami's relation. The cadets ate their breakfast and left except Aneesh and Monami. Faizi was about to leave when he heard Monami. "Faizi, Karan sacch me mission ki vajah se busy hai?" Faizi shook his head. "Yeh baat toh vahi jaane ya firr tum jaano!" He left saying this. Monami went to her room and locked it. She video called Sid. "Hello! Sid!"

They talked about whatever was happening. "Kya! Unhone aisa kiya? Mai unhe chordhunga nahi!" They cut the call. Monami sighed sadly. "Karan ne kal se kuch nahi khaaya! Dinner karke nahi gaya aur naashta bhi nahi khaane aaya!" Monami thought and went to the dispensary. Aneesh knew what she was thinking and came there. "Kya kar rahi ho Monami?"

"Karan ke liye kuch khaane ke liye le jaa rahi thi." Aneesh frowned and then faked a smile. "Oh parr abhi Faizi toh uske liye khaana leja chuka hai." He lied. Monami was shocked but covered it with a oblivious expression. "Achha hai, Faizi le gya. Chale firr dispensary?" Aneesh nodded and they left for the dispensary. "Mujhe toh aisa lagta hai Monami, uska gussa aur ego sabse uparr hai, tumse bhi uparr!" Monami sighed sadly. She wanted to retaliate to it but couldn't as she was hurt as well.

"Karan ko tumse better koi pehchaan hi nahi paaya Aneesh." They heard Mr. Mahajan's voice. He came inside and started his venom. "Monami beta mujhe toh yahi lagta hai usne sirf tumhara use kiya hai. Aur shaayd he is trying to use for a public asset. Maybe he's a gold-digger. Tum meri beti ho, Mumbai me sabse bada hospital hai mera. Uski hesiyat toh nahi hai ki vo tumhara saath zindagi bharr de sake! Aur fauji hai, zindagi aur maut ka koi bharosa bhi nahi... Isliye hi shaayd..." Monami kept thinking about those words. "Khair, mai toh vahi khush hu jaha tum khush ho!" He said with a smile and left. Aneesh also left behind. Karan came there seeing her in thoughts and decided that if she isn't, he should try and talk. "Monami!" She shook her head and left. Karan had heard all the things her father said and was already hurt.

"Uski hesiyat toh nahi hai ki vo tumhara saath zindagi bharr de sake! Aur fauji hai, zindagi aur maut ka koi bharosa bhi nahi." These words kept ringing. "Usne bilkul jawaab nahi diya, kya usse mai itna bura aur jhoota lagne laga hoon?" Karan thought and left.

********************************

Word Count- 1200

Here's the first part, hope you guys like it.

Next part will be out very soon✨

Keep guessing what happens further?

Published- 08th March 2022

Love🖤

Mon Amour (OS/TS Book)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें