✨Love Will Find its Way- 1✨ (~SidNeet)

Here's the first part of the story, hope you like it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Here's the first part of the story, hope you like it. Do comment your views after reading it.

Characters-

Siddharth Nigam, the business tycoon
Avneet Kaur, the matchmaker
Jannat Zubair, Avneet's friend who likes Siddharth
Faisal Sheikh- Avneet's best friend and housemate
VA- Vibha Nigam, Siddharth's mother

AVNEET'S POINT OF VIEW

I was sitting in a café. A girl was sitting and admiring someone on her phone. I got an ice-cream but I ordered a cappuccino. What are these people doing? I asked the waiter and he told me by mistake he gave my order to the same girl. I went to that girl to ask my order.

"Excuse me!" I called her out.

She looked up from the phone, "Yes?"

I smiled as she was so busy in her phone that she didn't even notice that she got coffee instead of ice-cream. "You got coffee right?" I asked smiling. She looked at her order and then at me. "Oh yeah, I was about to see that. Sorry!"

"Maybe you were busier in admiring him." I said teasing her. The girl's eyes widened as she asked, "What?" I chuckled and sat beside her. "Not being rude, just joking. I am Avneet."

"Hi Avneet, I am Jannat. Actually I was about to go to a match maker. I really like a boy." She said almost blushing. I chuckled. "I am also a matchmaker. If you want I can help you with the ways. We're friends now I guess."

"Really?" She looked happy with my answer. "Yeah!" I said smiling. She grinned at me, "Not friends then." My smile disappeared to which she chuckled and replied, "Best friends!" I grinned and nodded.

"So now let's know us more but before that why don't you come with me for looking a flat. We'll get to know each other also." She gave a suggestion but I have an idea.

"No why to find a flat. I have one. 3 rooms set. 2 are filled one is free. You can live there and when you'll be with your boy then you can leave." I said giving her an offer to live in my apartment. I haven't asked my housemate though but never mind.

"But I'll also share your rent." She said. I nodded, "Okay you can. Let's go then. You tell me his name by then."

POV ENDS

JANNAT'S POINT OF VIEW

She asked his name.

"Siddharth Nigam. I am also being appointed in his office." I said smiling.

She stopped and looked at me. Did I say something wrong?

Avneet got excited, "That biggest businessman. Well he's perfect for you Jan!" I smiled at her, "Yeah he's the one..."

"Okay so I'll tell you some ways. I'm sure I can fix you a date."

She took me to her home. We entered and someone came outside. A guy, looking same or a year older.

Mon Amour (OS/TS Book)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें