✨Love At Ladies Side- 2✨ (~TejRan)

Here's the second part of this plot, I hope you guys like it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Here's the second part of this plot, I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to click on the star and comment down your review ❤

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Umar meri jaan!! Congratulations!" Karan said excitedly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Umar meri jaan!! Congratulations!" Karan said excitedly. "Hello!" He heard a voice and his beats ran at the speed of light. It was her. He was digesting the fact that it was HER on the other side. "Hello, koi hai?" He composed himself soon. "Ha ha yes! Karan this side. Hi Tejasswi!" He said nervously. "Oh how did you recognise me?"

Tejasswi said laughing. "Just guessed, Umar apna phone apne dosto ke alawa kisi ko nahi deta, so either you or Vidhi!" He had to give her a valid reason. "Oh okay, vo actually Umar was in the washroom and he gave me his phone. Wait he's here!" Tejasswi said on the phone and he was so lost and was smiling sheepishly. "Bhai!!!" Umar said from the other side and he came out from his trance.

"Umar!! Congrats!" He said cheerfully. "Oye saale ruk video call karte hai!" Umar said he checked himself out. Oh god, he's just free from his shoots. He looked fine. "Han ruk karte hai."

Umar called him and he picked it. "Bhai!!!" Umar said showing him the party scenes. He then points at Vidhi who waves at Karan. "Hello! Hello bhabhi..." Umar shocking took the camera at him and Karan smirked. "Sorry Vidhi joking joking!" Tejasswi knew what it meant at a point. She chuckled. "Ab tu kyu hass rahi hai?" Umar showed the camera at her unknowingly. She was laughing and Karan was admiring her. "Congratulations Tejasswi for winning." Tejasswi stopped laughing and smiled at him. "Thank you Karan! And also vo support week, yeh Umraojaan ko akal dene ke liye." She said hitting Umar on his head. Umar rolled his eyes while Vidhi giggled. "He deserved it, tum logo ki friendship tumhari taakat thi." And they continued giving Umar some cursing more. Umar finally got frustrated and snatched the phone from Tejasswi. "Bigg Boss khatam ho gya, saans lene do mujhe!" The other 3 chuckled and nodded. "Chal Karan I'll see you!" Karan nodded and cut the call.

Mon Amour (OS/TS Book)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें