Chapter 6

2021 June 2

8:00 am

A/n pov:

BTS and Blackpink along with their managers were sitting in a lounge where they were to proceed for the shooting that day. The show director along with script-writer and other crew members were discussing things with the managers while both BTS and Blackpink sat in opposite side of the lounge busy in themselves. Off course they had to keep distance to avoid rumours. They had arrived early in morning with their luggage at BE Training House and now some were dozing off. Suddenly everyone's attention is turned to a scream of a teenager, "Tante (Aunt), I promise I won't bother you. Don't throw me out."

Even if neither of BTS or Blackpink understood what was he saying but everyone could understand that Adrien was being kicked out of the place. A muscular man dressed in Blue Coat with a white shirt and black earphone was carrying his outside on his shoulder. Adrien was whining loudly while Y/n stood there with her hands crossed over her chest with a cold look on her face. Her eyes were on fire. She wore ethnic skirt below a kurti like always and her hair were free making her look even more breathtaking.

"Babe, je suis désolé (I am sorry), I won't do it again. S'il te plait (Please)." He tried to make puppy eyes and get out of the bodyguard's grip at the same time and Y/n kept her done face. Once Adrien was out of the place she massaged her temples and advanced to BTS and Blackpink. She bowed to them and said, "I am sorry for the commotion. He is sometimes like that. Let's begin with today's task. Director, what is the status?"

"Well, we are about to begin the shoot with... Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah"

12:00 noon

Y/n pov:

I listened to director carefully and then the shoot began. Even if Taehyung's presence was a bother my professional values did not let me act irrational. I found him stealing glances at me from time to time. I can do nothing but ignore him as if he is not there even if he is. I was checking the schedule for shoots when I saw B/m/n arguing with the director, "I think you are purposely picking on them. Why not ask Blackpink to act out their part 7 times but our artist? They have been in this industry longer than them."

"In the field of acting neither BTS nor Blackpink has much experience." I snapped at manager, "Their are K-pop stars not artists. So making mistake is obvious. Even good actors sometimes take about 20 takes to shoot. He is the director and know what he is doing. You should focus on your job."

"I am doing my work only. They are my talent and it is my responsibility to handle them. If you got any problem then let's do not do this. We don't need help of an arrogant bitch like you." He said making me piss off even more. Before I could say anything my eyes met Taehyung's who was angry. I can understand he is angry even after so long. How crazy Y/n!

I balled up my fist at the side of waist and said gritting my teeth with a smirk, "Yes, I am boss bitch! If you are so much interested in getting off this deal then ask your chairman to meet me and call off the deal. Woon!" I called and Woon came up with a tablet in his hand.

He said, "Evening 5:00 pm"

I spoke to B/m/n, "Heard that. Ask your chairman to meet me at 5 o'clock today evening. Let's get this done with."

I then turned to other people and said softly, "If others have any problem then you may inform too." and then turned to director and bowed to him, "Mianhe! You had to see this ruckus and spend a lot of your important time."

"Ani. It was a good experience working with the artist from music industry. They are still better than those artist I have worked with. It's pity this is being called off. If it continues do not hesitate to call back." The old director said with a smile and I nodded and escorted him to the entrance.