Chapter 11

2023 August 2: 6:00 pm (KST)

Y/n and Taehyung were sitting in their bedroom. Neither of them was speaking anything. Y/n kept fiddling with her fingers nervous where to begin conversation while Taehyung was still stuck with the memory of her and Yeo Woon. How ridiculous it is that both of them love each other so much that one can't live without the other while other can't see one with someone else! Taehyung was confused though about her love because he had seen love for himself in her eyes. He decided it was time he speaks up and clear the misunderstanding before it gets too late. Last time also Y/n wasn't at fault and it was merely him who misunderstood her so probably there is something he is missing out on.

"Y...Y/n?" He asked and Y/n snapped her head up at him to look in his oceanic deep mysterious eyes. She hummed in response and he continued, "Before I left, I saw something. I don't want to misunderstand like last time and regret later that is why I am asking you. Please don't be mad at me."

Y/n looked at him softly. Her eyes that held coldness and threatened everyone with a single glare turned soft at his words. She said, "Continue."

Taehyung gulped and continued, "You see once I saw you sleeping with your head on Woon's lap. I aslo saw you many a times resting your head on his shoulder and sitting peacefully. I mean I am not doubting you but is there anything going on between you two? I am sorry if I am misunderstanding but if there is anything do tell me. I don't want to be in dark. I love you a lot and I can't imagine a life without you but I am not so cruel as to make you sad by separating you from your beloved. Please Y/n..."

But before he could continue Y/n kissed him instantly sealing his lips. He was taken aback but kissed back soon. Y/n came closer and straddled him spreading her long skirt across his lap and her arms pulling him in close embrace. Taehyung brought her closer as well and kept his arms firmly on her small waist while his other hand held her neck close to him. Y/n licked his lips and he slightly opened them to allow his tongue join the battle and explore each other while his hands started roaming all over her body touching her curves and learning them perfectly. Taehyung could feel himself getting hard just by a simple make out session and pulled back before things go too far. Y/n was surprised and she looked at him questioning with her eyes to which he replied nervously, "If we continue things might get out of control."

And that was when Y/n felt his hard member still she didn't get off his lap. She spoke caressing his hairs breathing heavily, "I love you Taehyung. You and only you and no one else. I am happy that you talked to me and cleared your misunderstanding. There is nothing going on between me and Woon. To be specific he is actually my slave."

"Slave? What do you mean?" Taehyung asked forgetting about his hardened member.

"Actually Woon comes from a mountain folk. Before joining high school I was on trekking and that was when I met him. The folks were living for ages there but you know how idustrialists are. They were going to throw them out from their home. I couldn't let them suffer so I decided to buy all the lands. Father bought it on my request under the Nature Act provision and along with Woon's tribe 5 more tribal community were saved from dispensing. In return for helping them as the most powerful and strongest community, Woon's father who is also the leader was ready to be our slave for entire life because it's their culture to return the help at any cost. Now slavery is not something that I support so after long persuading he decided to drop it off but gave us his eldest son, Woon and said that he will be loyal to us in every condition whether we do good or bad, rich or poor, sick or health..."

"That sounds like marriage oath." Taehyung said cutting Y/n and she chuckled, "I know right but marriage is something where we are husband and wife and both of them take oath. But in this case only he took oath. Of course once we returned town we denied keeping him as our slave. But he was reluctant to go so father got him proper enlistment as a Korean citizen with help of his friends and ever since then he is living with us. Me and father combinedly taught him different things. But with time we became close, very close. He was with me always. Even if I never treat him as my slave but he does treat me as his master and does everything without question. This is also one of the reasons he is my assistant. Most loyal person to me on earth. And that is why when I speak to him about anything he never discloses it to anyone. I can trust him with my life and that is why I have given your responsibility to him because I know no matter what happens he will keep you safe and sound."