Chapter 9

2021 June 18 : 6:04 am (IST)

2021 June 18 : 9:34 am (KST)

A/n pov:

Taehyung woke up to find himself sleeping in strange room. He recalled that he is in Y/n's house and closed his eyes. Then he recalled he got married last day and he shot open his eyes. He looked around and saw he is in Y/n's room. Everything that happened, his marriage, the rituals, Y/n cuddling with him to sleep. All of it was real. He couldn't shake off his thoughts. It was not like he did not want it but he just couldn't believe that he went too overboard to get married to her. He realised his love for Y/n and smiled. He felt proud of himself suddenly. He got out of the bed and checked himself out in the mirror and then turned around to look at the room he hadn't looked properly at.

He saw Y/n's multiple photographs and the picture that caught his eyes was Y/n in arms of a boy smiling and their foreheads connected. He felt jealous. Taehyung was having mood swings like women on period. He got angry but then Y/n's smile caught him off-guard. He wanted to be the one to give her that smile. He felt guilty about what he did to her in past. He did not want to repeat it.

Suddenly he felt the door behind click open and Y/n came out of the bathroom in long kurti tying her hairs in towel. She looked at him and then walked over to dressing table drying her hairs and tying them in a braid. She took out the vermillion box and forwarded it toward Taehyung. He smiled recalling what he had told him about it, "It symbolizes that the husband is alive and with her."

He put the box down and took her in his arms and embraced her. He felt this need that maybe this affection could assure Y/n that he is the person who can make her smile. He wanted Y/n to smile for him. Y/n felt good in his embrace but she couldn't comprehend his feelings. She had lost the ability to judge people's feelings a long ago. Everything seems surreal to her every now and then.

9:10 am (IST) and 12:40 pm (KST)

Taehyung asked after looking through the papers carefully, "So to confirm our marriage we need my parent's signature as well?"

The lawyer, who was none other than Y/n's one of the sister-in-law, nodded and said, "Your marriage was not conducted in circumstances where your parents deny it. Usually it takes one of the closest person of the groom but because you are non native, that is you are not an Indian citizen and an idol on top of that your parent's consent for the marriage is necessary."

Taehyung took in her words properly and agreed to it, "Alright. When we will go back I will get their signatures."

"You are going back today. You have flight at 9:00 pm." Y/n said making him startled.

"I thought we were staying here for your grandpa."

"Me not you. I will stay here for sometime."

"Y/n go with Taehyung. If you want to stay here then you can come after two days. You need to take blessing of your in-laws." Y/gm/n said and Y/n was left without words. She couldn't argue with her so simply nodded and said, "Alright. I will return next day though."

"Stay there for two days." Y/gm/n said and Y/n nodded without questions.

Taehyung saw how Y/n would listen to her grandparents without question. How she would listen to her father and other elders though she asked them questions! He liked the Y/n's nature. Her respect to elders. He was impressed by the fact that even if she is one of the most hardworking member of the family she was not arrogant or anything. She was cold but quite. Agreed to her family's decision easily. He felt euphoric with her presence now and sensed that in this family where he has become a member recently, he is going to learn a lot.