Chapter 8

Lucknow, India : 2021 June 15 : 11:00 pm IST

Seoul, South Korea: 2021 June 16 : 2:30 am KST

A/n pov:

"Wake up by Bangtan Sonyeondan" Y/f/n said confirming the doubts had lingering in his mind. He had tears dwelling to come out in his eyes. Y/f/n spoke sternly, "I wanted to kill you the day my daughter entered the OT. If she hadn't returned then I would have killed you for sure. I waited for her to wake up and decide on your punishment because whatever I know about her, she is someone who would not agree with me getting you dead. After she woke up the first name she took was Taehyung and it was enough for me to take in that I have lost my daughter to you. It was good enough that she had thought of not seeing you again but from what I see now you are back in her life and before you do the same mistake again let me tell you one thing..."

Y/f/n grabbed Taehyung's collar making him stand up and whisper threatened him with scrunched teeth, "I won't think twice before killing you with my own bare hands no matter my daughter goes on breaking ties with me after that or what not."

Taehyung's was shook from head to toe. Y/f/n's voice was intimating and Taehyung couldn't help but nod his head. Y/f/n loosened his grip and then fixed Tae's scrunched coat and said, "Y/n must be waiting. Let's go." Taehyung was surprised at his duality and started questioning his Duality King Title. One thing he realised for sure that a father is really dangerous and he should not mess with a father ever. Making himself this one note he followed Y/f/n like a lost child until he entered a room that was just like Y/f/n's.

Y/n sat on one edge beside an old man holding his hands firmly while he had a smile on his face. There were some other people in the room too. Almost everyone from living room he had went in earlier along with an old lady who sat beside the old man on other side. One's everyone's eyes fell on Taehyung he started bowing to everyone with a small, "Hello"

Y/n said clearing her throat, "Grandpa, this is Taehyung."

"Hmm... Do you like him?" The old man asked in weak tone that reminded Taehyung about his illness. Since he did not understand a word he said he decided to remain quite and witness the scene. If it was something important he would be told.

"Uh...About that..." Y/n began but was cut off by Y/gf/n, "Everyone knows about him here. Still you brought him and that too when you were rushing to meet me. Do you think I wont realise what is going on?"

"Dadu, it was a misunderstanding and now it is cleared." Y/n\s head hung low while she spoke. Taehyung got worried with the seriousness and tried to take glace of Y/n's eyes. He knew if he looked at them he can tell if she is alright or not.

"A misunderstanding?" He questioned and Y/n remained quite. No one else in room spoke either. He continued, "I trust you. If you are ready to give him another chance then I will support you but this time you need to be sure with it. He must not leave you like last time."

Y/n lifted her face and there was smile that calmed Taehyung and he took a deep breath of relief thankfully unnoticed by others. Y/n said, "He wont. Don't worry. You know how good I am at clinging to people."

With this every chuckled a bit that made Taehyung wonder what she said. Y/gf/n looked at him and called him, "Come here." and Taehyung like an obedient child came over and sat beside Y/n back-facing y/f/n and facing y/n and y/gf/n.

(A/n: what the hell I am doing? y/n, y/f/n, y/gf/n and then there is y/m/n and what more.)

Y/gf/n took Taehyung's hand in his hand and asked, "Do you like y/n?"