Chapter 13

2024 August 8

It was a big day in K-Pop industry. A very beautiful girl group was disbanding. There were tears in eyes of all the blinks worldwide. The Blackpink members were sad as well with tears glistening in their eyes. Rose almost crying while hugging Jisoo. YG was supposed to renew the contract but it had come up with excuses like we won't allow dating. The girls were young but it didn't mean they can't fall in love. At the end the group decided to falter unless there is a company ready to take them in as Blackpink without the "No Dating" condition. They want to enjoy the life of woman as well. Meet with handsome men without fear of getting rumored with and date someone who will pray for their win, support in their hard times and stands in the audience while they perform but companies did not understand it. But someone did. For sure.

While the media and reporters had gathered around taking pics and asking question why don't they just agree with company's conditions a beautiful car stops at the entrance stealing away all the spotlights. In her beautiful Indian gown she steps out and walks along the red carpet to the stage followed by Woon.

She gets on the stage and Woon places a file on the table and Y/n bows before speaking, "Ahn-ni-ha-seyo, I am aware of your problem and as a chairwoman myself of a Blanc Entertainment and had already experienced to work with you, I would like Blac...

She gets on the stage and Woon places a file on the table and Y/n bows before speaking, "Ahn-ni-ha-seyo, I am aware of your problem and as a chairwoman myself of a Blanc Entertainment and had already experienced to work with you, I would like Blackpink to renew their contract with my company as per your demands."

There was a gasp from media. All the blinks were looking eagerly at the group. Girls did hesitate first but then taking responsibility as eldest in the group, Jisoo picked up the file and started reading it. She wasn't reading it aloud though. She showed the point where it mentioned that the artists are allowed to be in a relationship as long as the company or at least one of the chairpersons is informed about it. Girls got excited by just the look of it. Even the payment offered by BE was higher. Jisoo signed the document making everyone gasp. One by one other Blackpink members signed as well. And finally did handshake with Y/n.

"Welcome to the company" Y/n spoke and the tears of sadness had turned into tears of joy in the members eyes.

~~~~~~~

~

~

Blackpink and BTS both were directly under Y/n and her work had doubled in entertainment. She had handed over her textile job to her only younger brother Samrat which reduced her work a lot. She wasn't supposed to run every now and then to look into the matter of Crisis in the Textile sector anywhere on the planet. The new spokesperson of UNW had allowed Y/n to rest as well and all she had to look after was the two bands. Since the new apartment complexes of the BE for the artists were not yet ready and also she was the direct incharge Y/n provided new residencies in her resort. BTS were initially flustered at the thought but then they accepted it as they did not have much say in it. Blackpink had supposedly completed their Army training as well so it was convenient for Y/n to start new projects with them.