Chapter 3

Rias was in bed in her nightgown not sleeping but watching TV but stops when she hears her phone ringing.

Rias: What?

Sirzechs: (We found him.)

With Issei....

Issei was flying through the night flying under a forest but he sees something around him while he was flying so he looks up to see a red circle of Gremory.

Ddrag: You wouldn't dare.

Issei was brought down by a blast out of the circle sent to the ground and then the circle of Gremory appears and Rias, her Peerage with Sirzechs and Grayfia shows up In front of him.

Rias: You are so getting punish, Issei!

Issei slowly gets up and lowers his head so they couldn't see his face.

Sirzechs: Dirty, fealty, pawns should always listen to their master! Be grateful that we won't kill you.

As he slowly gets up the boosted gear appears on his left arm.

Rias: The only reason I slept with you is because to cancel that damn marriage with, Riser.

Akeno: You have disobeyed us, Issei. Now, you have too suffer.

Kiba: I still think we should kill him.

Koneko: So do I.

Asia: I wish I never met him.

Rias: You've pathetic piece of shit you will always be weak I bet you want power so bad will here you go!

She fires a Crimson Red Ball Of Destruction at Issei he he puts the Boosted Gear in front of him catching the Ball Of Destruction and lift his head up reveal his angry green eyes leaving everyone shocked.

Issei: Do I look like the fool who needs your power?

Then another Boosted Gear appears on his right arm and he slams the Ball Of Destruction on the ground explode creating an red wave sending everyone but Issei then they call got up and saw that the red armor was surrounding his body.

Ddrag: WELSH DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER!!!!!

Finally an red helmet appears on Issei head seeing red armor and green orbs on it.

Sirzechs: It Can't Be!

Ddrag: But it can devil king!

Rias: Who is that?

Ddrag: I am Ddrag, The Welsh Dragon. I have sworn to protect Issei, and kill anyone who gets in my way.

Grayfia: The Welsh Dragon?

Rias: I had enough of this crap give me back my pawn!

Ddrag: He isn't yours anymore, Gremory!

Rias: How dare you take what's mine!

Sirzechs: That boy belongs to her, Welsh Dragon. So give him back or-

Ddrag: Or what you will attack us with those soap bubbles you call balls of destruction?

That made Sirzechs angry and he charges at him firing multiple balls of destruction at Issei but he swiped them away like they where noting.

Sirzechs: WHAT!!!???

Rias: He swiping them away like their nothing!!!

Then Issei rockets to Sirzechs punching him in the gut causing his spine the shatter like glass.

Sirzechs: Ahhhh!

Then Issei smacks Sirzechs out of the way and grabs Kiba's Sword and snatched it out of his hands and impaled him with it and sending him and the sword on the ground and dodge multiple punches from Koneko then grabs her fist and slams her on the ground then picks her up by her neck and helds her up but puts her down when he got strike by lightning by Akeno then he walks towards her while she tries to walk back but he grabs her hand and sends her to Grayfia then he looks at Rias used his speed to grab her by the neck and held her up while she was struggling.