Chapter 4

Rias and Ddrag was still arguing.

Ddrag: If Issei was healed, I'd take over his body and kill you!

Rias: If you weren't in Issei's hand, I will end your life you over grown lizard!

Ddrag: Red headed whore!

Rias: Scaled pussy!

Ddrag: Period bitch!

Rias: Fuck you!

Ddrag: Fuck you!

Rias: Fuck you!

Ddrag: Fuck you!

Sona: (My, God. Their acting like children.) Can you both stop it, please?

Rias: He started it!

Ddrag: Did not!

Rias: Did too!

Sona: Enough! Welsh dragon, Rias, wants Issei to be her pawn again will you allow it?

Ddrag: No, after I saw what they been doing to him for a while.

Rias: He belongs to me, I feel bad for what we did to him. But now I want to make up for my mistakes.

Ddrag: And you think I'm gonna give you 5......6 another chance? You got another thing coming, He told me his parents sold him for money to the Gremory's and been a sex slave to this peerage.

Rias: Not anymore we want to make up for what we did too him over the years.

Ddrag: Piss off! Issei's not joining this prison you call a peerage!

Rias: He will!

Ddrag: I'm not about to keep arguing with you, he is not joining this peerage!

Rias: I will rip you off his arm! Yes he is!

Ddrag: Come over here and see what happens!

Akeno and Sona held back Rias.

Akeno: Rias, calm down!

Sona: He isn't worth it.

Outside....

Someone with black feathered wings was looking through the window seeing Rias being held back by Akeno and Sona, then a small circle appears on her left ear.

???: Lord Azazel, I have found what you are looking for.

"Azazel": (Great bring it back too my apartment, Raynare.)

The Circle disappears from Raynare's ear and a purple light spear appears from her hand and she throws it at the ORC Building causing an explosion.

Inside....

Everyone was on the ground hurt but not dead, then Rias sees Raynare who grabbed Issei.

Rias: Issei!

Raynare release her black feathered wings and fly's off.

Somewhere else....

Issei was laying on a couch still unconscious but Raynare was watching him.

Raynare: So your the power source Azazel was talking about, you don't look so tough.

She got closer to him.

Raynare: I'll bet, I can easily kill you with one light spe-

Issei's eyes shot open and turned green then he grabs Raynare by the neck then gets up from the couch.

Ddrag: *Talking in Issei's body* So, it was you who through the light spear, fallen angle!

Raynare: *Gasping for air*!!!