Chapter 5

Issei was sitting on a couch while Irina was wrapping his arm with bandages.

Irina: There you go, all fixed up.

Issei: Thanks, Irina.

Xenovia: Alright then, can you tell us what happened to you? Starting when you were young?

Issei: After Irina moved away my parents were in dept and they needed money, so they made a deal with the devil, literally. They sold me to the Gremory's and I've been abused by them over the years, until one day while I was outside sleeping I had a dream. But it wasn't a dream, it was reality. That's were I met Ddrag, he told me to escape at night so I did. But when I was about to leave I was attack by Rias and the peerage, that's when Ddrag appears and takes down everyone and me and him are on the run from them.

Irina hugs Issei.

Irina: Issei, that was sad. You were abused you're whole life.

Issei: It's okay, I'm fine.

Irina: I will never leave you again.

Xenovia: Anyway, Issei. We want you to meet, Lord Micheal tomorrow morning.

Ddrag: Micheal, the angle governor. He might be surprised to see me.

Xenovia: Just try not to angry him, goodnight.

Her and Irina walked to a room and Issei went to sleep.

Flashback...

Issei was staring at Rias's Womanhood while she had her hand on his head.

Rias: You know what to do, Issei.

Issei: Yes, ma'ma.

Issei starts to licks Rias's Womanhood.

Rias: Mmm~ Lick faster~ Don't stop~

Rias grabs her breast and wraps her left leg around Issei's head.

Rias: This is the best feeling ever~ Issei, I think you've deserve a reward. Stop.

Issei stops licking Rias's Womanhood and she spread her legs to Issei.

Rias: Come on, Issei. Enjoy the reward~

Issei placed his Manhood into Rias's Womanhood and continues to thrust it inside of her.

Rias: Are you enjoying this, Issei?

Issei: Yes..

Rias: G-Good! Thrust faster!

Issei did what she said and thrust faster.

Issei: I'm gonna c-cum!

Rias: You better not! Not yet, because if you do I'll punish you even more!

Rias holds on to Issei and climaxes.

Rias: Alright, now do it! Shoot your cum inside of me!

Issei climaxes into Rias as she holds him tight.

End of Flashback......

Issei shoots up from the couch sweating and breathing hard.

Irina: Are you okay?

Issei turns to see Irina looking at him.

Issei: Were you watching me sleep?

Irina: Y-Yeah, I was.

Issei: Why?

Irina: I just really missed you, we've been separated for so long, I just really missed you. Were you having a bad dream?