First Year: The Sorcerer's Stone - The Girl Who Lived

Ten years ago, a boy who lived, Harry Potter, defeated the dark lord, people celebrate it, and the boy become famous, his story about that night in Godric's Hallow are been told in all the witches' families since then. Albus Dumbledore, the headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, to "save" the boy's childhood from the fame that came suddenly, sent him to the muggles Dudley's. Harry thought those years are misery, but what he doesn't know, and what most people forget, it's during the dark time, there's some other child, who lost her parents and got fame in one night, she was named by symbols of victory, honor, and fame, her name is Laura Williams. Little did they know her stories, or we should say, certain people knows. Anyway, she is much important as Harry Potter, however, Dumbledore abandoned her ten years ago, even he knows, she will be something, someday when she grows up.

    " Je t'aime, Laura!" "Je t'aime aussi, grandma" saying goodbye to her grandma, who doesn't look like, because the woman looks too young for being the girl's grandma, but after people know she is a half-veela, then everything makes sense

    " Je t'aime, Laura!" "Je t'aime aussi, grandma" saying goodbye to her grandma, who doesn't look like, because the woman looks too young for being the girl's grandma, but after people know she is a half-veela, then everything makes sense. Laura is ready to leave France "My pretty little, Laura." Says the girl's grandma, "you know you still have the choice to get in Beauxbatons, right?" Laura hasn't received the letter from either school, but she knows she can get in both schools, her grandma was graduated from Beauxbatons and her mom is from Hogwarts. "I know, but I want Hogwarts, I want to know more about mom." Laura feels sorry about her decision, she knows it is her grandma who raised her and how important it is to go to Beauxbatons. However, she feels like she needs to go to Hogwarts, and not to mention she thinks Beauxbatons is a little bit too pretense to her. "I'll write to you when I get the letter." Laura comforts her grand, giving her kisses on her cheeks, she walked through the fire in the chimney and disappear.

    It's the house in Ottery St. Catchpole, owned by the Swift family, after cleaning herself from the old chimney of the house, Laura looks around her new home, she will live here in the next two months, and if she gets the letter from Hogwarts successfully, she will go to the school as her mother did years ago. Many years empty, but the house isn't messy at all, magic keep it tidy and clean like there's a house-elf living here, but Laura is very sure that no one is here, the house stayed empty since her parents die ten years ago, and she sent to her grandma in France. She doesn't remember much about this place, after all, she was just a baby when she left here, but there's someplace which are familiar to her, like her old room. But Laura doesn't want to sleep there, instead, she picks her mother's room, where she feels more comfortable sleeping there. Laura likes the library in the Swift Maison, they're full of books and diaries, her mom's diaries, Laura likes to read those stories and adventures her mom have in her Hogwarts years. Most of the story she has already been told by her grandma, but Laura believes that she will find out more.

 Most of the story she has already been told by her grandma, but Laura believes that she will find out more