Chapter 7 - Soulmates

Suddenly, without anyone expecting it, a simple child's play changed the lives of two men. Two soulmates that took 15 years to find each other and be together.

After the birthday party, Arthit and Kong's life changed completely. They started to meet almost daily and, as it had to be, the desire to see each other only increased. They also became inseparable and started doing everything together. On weekends, one always slept at the other's house. Most of the time they shared the same bed while talking until the wee hours. They planned to take their next vacation at the same time, just to travel together. The day they kissed for the first time, they slept holding hands. When they decided to tell the family, they were bullying by their own parents, who said that only they still did not know what everyone else already knew. Despite the friends' jokes, no one was really surprised when they assumed they were dating. And everyone says that they complete each other, even though they are so different.

A year and a half after their first date, they decided to move in together. Most of their friends, each in their own way, helped decorate and move. The highlight of the decorations in the new apartment was a glass aquarium, which they had made to frame the bottle with the message that changed their lives. Two more years passed for them to make the union official. The reception was organized by their mothers, who, for obvious reasons, chose the sea as the theme of the party.

Two years after their marriage, they moved into a house given to them by Kong's parents. Everything was ready to welcome Dao and Surya. Their two daughters, who, after much planning, were being raised in a surrogate. However, Kamon arrived first. Their first child. A baby who was the son of a good friend of Arthit's, who, before passing away, asked the two to take care of the little boy as if he were their own.

Their lives have not always been easy. They faced problems, prejudice and discrimination, but in the end, it was all worth it. They never doubted the decision they made. They could always count on family and friends, giving them all the support they needed. Both arrived at the end of their journeys knowing that they had lived their lives to the fullest and left with the hope that in the next lives they would not take long to find each other.