41-50

Chapter 41

 "The person who came to me was not the leader, but a staff member named Guo Quan. I really don't know where he got the news. He came to the door, and went directly to my store to stand guard. After he checked, he left, and no other stores were asked..." Wen Qingqian pretended to be unknown, Qiu Qizhi had been a grassroots level for more than 20 years. The leader, of course, understood what she meant.

"Guo Quan?" Qiu Qizhi's fighting spirit had been fully aroused. He picked up the phone and dialed the number of the Price Bureau and said, "This is Qiu Qizhi from Xingfuli Street. I'm looking for Director Fu Zhiguo."

After the call was connected, Qiu Qizhi Basically expressed his own views, Wen Qing secretly pinched a sweat - Qiu Qizhi's official is not big after all, and he has no ownership relationship with others, does he really speak well?

"Guo Quan, yes, it's called Guo Quan. If you go directly to someone's store, you will be seized. Director Fu, this person is very problematic. I suspect that it is a competitor who retaliates... Well, yes, this industry should encourage... Right ..."

Wen Qingqian listened to the content of the phone, and the big stone in her heart slowly fell - it seems that the other party is also a reasonable person, and that Guo Quan has never reported to the bureau.

After hanging up the phone, Qiu Qizhi wiped his sweat silently. Wen Qing knew that this time he also took a risk. He was able to stand up for her, and this kind of favor was a hundred times more than those chrysanthemum flowers at the memorial meeting.

"Director Qiu..." 

"Okay, don't need to say anything, you are a good and motivated young woman, you must stick to your choice, I have reached a consensus with the Price Bureau, you just need to report a copy of the pricing of services and commodities. Just send it over, and then your store will be opened as you wish."

"Thank you... Thank you Director Qiu."

Wen Qing wanted to thank him, but Qiu Qizhi waved his hand and said, "We have received the inspection team that is about to welcome the province. There are still many details of the reception work that need to be discussed, so I won't leave you."

Wen Qingqian hurriedly said goodbye, walked to the door, stopped again, and asked Uncle Mengang, "What kind of inspection team is coming from the province this time, and what is the inspection? Why do I feel that Director Qiu is very nervous? "

What else can I check, check the work style, whether there is any situation of using power for personal gain, corruption..." When Uncle Mengang said this, he felt that what he said was inappropriate, he waved his hand, and said, "You are Director Qiu's." An acquaintance, you should ask him."

"Yes, Director Qiu was too busy just now, so I didn't take care of it, but Director Qiu has no trouble finding him."

"Yes, Director Qiu is rare. The people below are not necessarily so clean."

Uncle Mengang said, his eyes drifted to the direction of the door, he nodded meaningfully, Wen Qingqian followed his gaze, Lu Guifen was pushing her bicycle inside—could it be that a street woman director could also have a problem? Can you embezzle some family planning supplies? At such an old age, and being a widow, it is useless.

As soon as Lu Guifen saw Wen Qingqian, her neck twisted ninety degrees, wishing she wouldn't even give her the back of her head, Wen Qingqian laughed and walked out of the street office in silence.

In the next half-day, she wrote a price report material by hand, and went directly to the Price Bureau early the next morning.

The director Fu Zhiguo was very enthusiastic, probably because Qiu Qizhi had called him.

"This material is written in great detail, and there is basically no problem. You are the first funeral service company in our Linbian City, which is very rare. You are very economical at a young age."

"Alas." Wen Qingqian, With a sigh, she pretended to be melancholy and said, "Before I entered your office, my legs were trembling, which really scared me to death. After hearing what you said, I finally felt relieved..."

"Why, did someone say that I am a tiger? ?" Fu Zhiguo laughed heartily a few times.

"In the hearts of the citizens, of course you are a good official who does practical things for the people, but yesterday you sent someone to check my sesame shop, didn't I think the tiger was here? I thought you were not encouraging small businesses like ours. of the..."

"How is that possible? You should be encouraged if you meet the policy. As long as you don't evade taxes, buy or sell by force, or violate the law, why don't I encourage you?"

"Then Guo Quan also said that within two months, I will not allowed to do business, I wonder how he can be so righteous, he must be backed by the director..."

Fu Zhiguo looked displeased and said to the secretary, "Call Guo Quan over, he is not in charge of market research Work, why did the dog take the mouse?" After a while, Guo Quan walked in, and when he saw Wen Qingqian, his eyes widened, and he seemed to write: "Why are you here?"

"Oh, Section Chief Guo, don't be so surprised, didn't you ask me to send the materials?" Wen Qing smiled lightly, nodded and bowed, as if Guo Quan was really a Section Chief.

"I'm not the section chief, you, you, don't yell..." Guo Quan stepped back again and again, looking embarrassed.

"Okay Guo Quan, I didn't expect you to be motivated. You became the section chief so soon. Why don't I know about this? What is your job? Let me hear it." Fu Zhi Guo leaned back in his chair and looked at Guo Quan up and down.

"I, I, I'm an accountant..."

"It seems that you haven't forgotten, you think our bureau is not enough, so you went to check the public sentiment?"

"Director, I just heard... about this funeral service. The company is very dark, so I can't be angry, so..."

"Black? You mean, the director of Xingfuli Street can't tell if it's black or not, and is willing to be slaughtered?"

"No, that's not what I meant... ...Wen Qingqian, you come to falsely accuse me!" Guo Quan glared at Wen Qingqian fiercely, Wen Qingqian hurriedly pretended to be weak, huddled on the stool and didn't dare to make a sound.

"If you hadn't graduated from a junior college and had a close relationship with Section Chief Guo of the Taxation Bureau, do you think I'd let you make trouble here? Your job isn't very good, but you're good at meddling. You go back and write A review! You should not participate in the selection of this year's advanced individuals."

"Director Fu..." Guo Quan looked wronged and remorseful, and Wen Qingqian had already found the source of the matter - she had heard of his surname Guo before, and she thought of Guo Yujuan, but she did not dare to make a judgment based on a surname. He is really a relative of Guo Yujuan.

"Brother Guo Quan, you didn't say that I didn't know either. So you are my sister-in-law's maiden brother? We are really relatives."

"I'm not..." Guo Quan wanted to deny it, but it was too late. He flushed.

"We're all relatives, it's not good to make trouble like this, Director Fu, give me a face, don't punish him, we're all relatives..."

Wen Qing was pleading on the surface, but he actually threw a grenade. Sure enough, Fu Zhiguo's face became even more ugly.

"Why, do you think It's a family business, so you can intercede? Comrade Xiaowen, your thinking is very problematic." He turned to Guo Quan and said more severely: "Your review must not be less than Three thousand words, you have to read it out in front of the general staff, and let it be an example! Don't use a chicken feather as an arrow all day!" When Wen Qingqian walked out of the price bureau, she only felt that the sky was bluer and the air was fresher, as if the north wind was blowing Not so cold.

Guo Yujuan stole the chicken without losing the rice, and she would definitely be complained by her parents' family when she turned back. She simply didn't mention it, making herself uncomfortable.