181-190

Chapter 181 Advertisement

"You couple are really well-matched and harmonious, and they are a veritable pair." The cultural work is different. Wen Qingqian didn't know how to pick up on this one.

"I've won awards and awards, Minister Kong, we are still young, and there is still a lot of room for improvement. Of course, the future development of our business will also require the help of the media. I came to recognize the door this time, just thinking that I can have more opportunities to interact and cooperate in the future. "

Wen Qingqian really didn't like this kind of sloppy chat, and seeing that Kong Qingcun was almost complimented, he said, "This time, in addition to reporting on my niece's current situation, there is one more thing - I want to report it in the newspaper. Put an advertisement on it."

"Advertise? No problem!" Kong Qingcun is obviously very eager for advertising. With the deepening of reform, the media has gradually begun to undergo transition pains. The biggest feeling is that the pressure to generate income has increased - the iron rice bowl cannot be served. It's good enough, it's just about the level of writing, other businesses, such as marketing, subscriptions, and advertising revenue, are gradually increasing.

"But the position of my advertisement is on the front page... If I'm not mistaken, the front page headline in three days should be the news that Kaiyuan Garment Factory started construction, right?"

Wen Qingqian actually expected that Kaiyuan Garment The factory is the city's largest project to attract investment this year. As the main media in the city, "Today's Linbian" must of course cooperate with the publicity. What's more, this Kaiyuan garment factory has also solved a large employment gap, and the public's attention is very high. It's perfectly fine as a front page headline.

"That's right, we've all finished the interview, the manuscript was written by me, and the photojournalist has also brought back the photos of the workshop, I'm not going to hide it from you, this time it's not just a front page headline, but a genuine report "

The whole page? I really pay attention..." Wen Qing smiled lightly, MMP in her heart, originally thinking that they only had a front page headline, and put a half-page advertisement below to suppress their momentum. Thinking that the entire front page is theirs, what is even more irritating is that this is a key project, and this wave of advertising is free, no money.

"Manager Wen, if you have to advertise on that day, the front page will definitely not work. Otherwise, you can advertise on the previous day, or you can advertise on the second or third page, no problem."

"I don't do it. It's gone." Wen Qingqing spit out these four words, Kong Qingcun's face turned green, which means that the money he got was flying like this, he quickly laughed and said, "Manager Wen, don't stop fighting, the publicity effect of our newspaper is still the same. It's very good, covering all units and factories, even though we only have two offices, there are more than 20 people in the distribution department, and the daily distribution of newspapers can achieve the effect of covering the entire forest edge."

Wen Qingqian slightly smiled and said, "Don't be nervous, I just said I won't put it in the newspaper, and I didn't say I won't give you advertising fees. We will make a page, which will be sandwiched between the front page and the last page of the newspaper, and we will write the content ourselves. , you can help with the typesetting, the only requirement is that it should be distributed with the newspaper."

"Interleaf?" Kong Qingcun has been a reporter for more than ten years. It's really unexpected, and the idea that comes to mind is something that most people can't think of.