161-170

Chapter 161 Cruel Choice

"Cough, Yujuan, what are you in need of help? I will find you tomorrow. Your sister-in-law and I are going to rest. You go back first."

"Sister-in-law?" Guo Yujuan said Angrily, she laughed and said, "My sister-in-law's name is Wen Qingqian, and this is not Wen Qingqian. Besides, when did you become my brother?"

"Yujuan...you don't do us any good!" Zheng Kaiyuan winked desperately. , but Guo Yujuan completely ignored it - it was only because the night was too dark, who had never tasted true love.

"I'll take the child in first, she's sleepy." He Xinyan calmed down at this time. From Zheng Kaiyuan's nervousness to the state of urinating his pants, she was basically sure that she had a chance to win.

She walked past Guo Yujuan with her child in her arms, and glanced at Guo Yujuan's face with contempt.

When it comes to beauty, Guo Yujuan is indeed above her, but no matter how beautiful she is, she can't resist the wasting of time. How can a woman who is pregnant without taking care of herself be so beautiful? What's more, this woman has nothing, and the only thing that can control Zheng Kaiyuan is the good memories of the past.

He Xinyan's contempt was like a drop of hot oil splashing on Guo Yujuan's heart, and her tears welled up again. She walked in front of Zheng Kaiyuan, and before he could speak, she slapped him directly.

Hearing the applause, He Xinyan turned around, but she still pressed the fire and didn't make a sound. There was even a meaningful smile on the corner of her mouth. Then, she accelerated her steps and carried the child into the house, leaving them time to fight each other. .

"Yujuan, why are you hitting me?" Zheng Kaiyuan grew up so big, and it was the first time he was slapped on the face, and he felt so wronged that he wanted to cry.

"I hit you? Is it wrong for me to hit you? You explain to me what's going on. Your family of three is enjoying themselves. What about me, what am I doing here in the provincial capital?"

"Juan..." Zheng Kaiyuan looked at it He Xinyan who had already entered the room and closed the door, his tone softened, and coaxed: "You have to give me time, both of us are in business, and there are many interests between them, you don't understand."

"I don't understand, did you see the way your wife looked at me just now, just like looking at a mouse, am I clinging to you, who begged me to come to the provincial capital?"

Guo Yujuan could no longer control herself She burst into tears and started crying, Zheng Kaiyuan didn't dare to hug her, for fear that his wife would see her at the window, so he could only coax: "Oh, it's all my fault, it's because I'm too anxious, but I didn't expect you to agree... "

What? You...you still blame me?" Guo Yujuan's fire came up again, and she was so angry that she threw her fist at him.

Zheng Kaiyuan grabbed her two wrists, controlled her chest, and said: "Don't be angry, you go back first, be obedient, I have to explain to my wife later, you should have pity on me, please... "

I won't go, if you don't give me an explanation today, I won't go!"

Guo Yujuan shouted, Zheng Kaiyuan was in a bad mood, and he pulled Wen Qingqian out of his heart and scolded the eighteenth generation of her ancestors. He really underestimated the enemy. , Wen Qingqian did not retreat in spite of difficulties, but made him a big one.

The two were entangled, the door opened, He Xinyan walked up to the two, Zheng Kaiyuan immediately let go of Guo Yujuan, took a step back and opened the distance.