121-130

Chapter 121 Gentleness

"How do you want to cooperate?" Wen Qing asked straight to the point.

"You always need a store to produce your clothes. Look, how is my shoe store?"

"Shoe store? It's too small."

"What about the Red Sun restaurant next to it?"

"It's too small."

Wang Pingping Gritting his teeth and stomping his feet, he said, "If it gets through, wouldn't it be a big deal if it gets through? More than 80 levels, isn't it enough?"

Wen Qing smiled lightly and said, "It's not too bad, but Li Manhong didn't put the Red Sun Restaurant on the table. Has it been exchanged? The new boss has not opened yet, and he is full of hope that he wants to make a big deal. Do you want people to exchange it at this time? Can they be willing?

" , I have saved some money for opening a shoe store in the past three years, and this time, I will give it a shot."

Wen Qingqing looked at the Pingping shoe store, and then looked at the Red Sun Restaurant, which had a plaque next to it, and ordered Nodding and saying, "Okay, if you can really negotiate, you will be the first wholesale retailer of our Civic Garment Factory."

Seeing Wen Qingqian agree, Wang Pingping hugged her excitedly. She felt that she was not hugging her. An ordinary person, but a goddess of wealth.

When it was just dark, Wen Qingqian

returned home and found that Ji Li had returned, and Wang Cuixia and Ji Sheng were with him.

Originally, the doctor asked to stay for two more days, but Wang Cuixia couldn't stay any longer. She strongly demanded to be discharged from the hospital, and even went on a hunger strike. Ji Li decided to let her be discharged from the hospital. After all, for a patient, mental health is also very important.

Ji Li wanted to stay and take care of Wang Cuixia, but she was shooed out by her with a few words.

"Xiaosheng is here. You are here. I'm scared and panic. I'm scared when I see the doctor now."

Ji Li didn't know whether to laugh or cry for this reason. In fact, he knew in his heart that he and Wang Cuixia were always separated by one floor, and it was not as close as Ji Sheng. Ji Sheng was a child that Wang Cuixia slept with until he was ten years old. Independence.

Wen Qingqian stood at the door and waited for Ji Li to come out. Seeing his face was a little gloomy, he couldn't help but feel distressed again, but he didn't ask anything. He took his arm and said, "I'll make you a fried sauce noodle, egg sauce. Yes, but it's delicious."

Ji Li's complexion improved slightly, and he said, "It's another matter of whether it's delicious or not. Besides this, what else would you do?"

"Hey, Doctor Ji, what are you doing to a female company ? Home can't have such high demands..." Wen Qingqian pulled him into the room and asked proudly, "Guess how much money I made today?"

"It should be quite a lot. The nurses from our hospital have gone to several rounds. Guess...five hundred?"

Wen Qing looked at Ji Li's expression, she should have tried to say more, she shook her head and said, "You can guess again."

"Eight hundred?"

"You underestimate me too much. "

One thousand? It's unlikely. Colleagues said that a set of clothes costs 14 yuan. How many can you sell?