151-160

Chapter 151 Conditions

"Wen Qingqian, do you know Zhao Xutao?"

Today, those people came to collect debts. The battle was so big, and Lu Guifen didn't have to go to work. Naturally, she heard it at home. She could imagine Lu Guifen running around to find Zheng Kaiyuan to complain.

"I know, Mr. Zheng. He is now the official driver of our garment factory. If you have anything to do, you can just tell me.

" Looking for you, he caused our factory to lose 20,000 yuan of goods, the damage to our truck and the damage to the bus on the opposite side, plus the delay in our production progress, a total of 30,000 yuan. Jin'er, I asked you for it, right?"

"No, I'm his boss, who are you not looking for? But then again, I wouldn't dare to ask a bunch of gangsters to come to collect debts with knives. I believe, it is something that you can do, Mr. Zheng, this is a person, and you can't do it, right?"

Wen Qing said lightly, but he was very uneasy, if Zheng Kaiyuan asked her to take out 30,000 immediately, she would be able to do it this time. If she can't pretend, and let her be low to Zheng Kaiyuan, what's the difference between eating flies and eating flies.

"Hehe, if the battle doesn't get bigger, will you go out? I know that you and Zhao Xutao are not only neighbors, but also close friends.

" Now, I'm his boss, it's very simple."

"Okay, let's see, should I let someone get the 30,000 now or tomorrow?"

"Mr. Zheng, this 30,000 is not a small amount, who do you ask for? It's impossible to take it out right away, otherwise, give me three months, and I'll pay you back in monthly installments."

"Okay, no problem."

Wen Qing snorted in her heart—Zheng Kaiyuan actually agreed, which means that He definitely has a back up.

Sure enough, he said slowly: "But I have one condition."

"What conditions, tell me."

"Your garment factory is not allowed to start work until the debt is paid off. Also, the small shop that Ji Sheng opened at the entrance of our factory must change its name. I got angry when I saw it. "

This matter is about the garment factory, what does it have to do with Ji Sheng's small shop?"

"Wen Qingqian, this is my condition, there seems to be no other room for you and me to talk about, Ji Sheng. I don't know how capable he is, without you, would he be able to open a small shop in front of our factory?"

"Okay, you can change the name, you mean, as long as it's not called Xiaoduo Convenience Service Department?"

"Yes, The word "Xiaoduo" is not allowed in the name! He wants to remind me all the time, is my son by his side?"

Wen Qingqing knew that this matter really made Zheng Kaiyuan very embarrassed. Xiaoduo', his heart was about to feel awkward, and he would think of the scene where Ji Xiaoduo shook off his choice of Ji Sheng.

"Okay, I agree, stop work, change the name, ... However, Mr. Zheng will not be afraid of me. We have five workers in total, and the production capacity is incomparable with Kaiyuan. You let us stop work, so petty, it will damage everyone's demeanor. Ah."

"Hehe, three months from now, I will make you unable to start even if you want to start work."

Du-duo-the phone hung up directly, Wen Qing held a shallow breath in her throat, unable to cough or swallow. ,feeling bad.