Y/n Shabana

(I forgot to mention in the bio, the picture above is the outfit Y/n wears during his casual time or when he attends the academy. I did some research and find out that some characters' outfit is different during something like this. I don't own this photo.)

"The age of shinobi is over."

Standing on a wall are two males as one was standing tall while the other is kneeling on the ground with their sword. One of them has spiky, blond hair, blue eyes, and two whisker markings on each of his cheeks. He wears a belt with noticeably shorter black pants, regular shinobi sandals, and a cloak.

"I can't believe you went this far, Kawaki." The blond male stated in disbelief.

The other male has a black undercut, with the shaven sides being blonde, the roman numeral IX under his left eye, and a pair of hooped piercings under his right eyebrow. He wears a violet infinity scarf and belt, white overalls with his chest exposed, and a black vest trench coat.

"I'm going to send you to the same place I sent the Seventh Hokage, Boruto." The male Kawaki declared.

Guess this was the only possible..." Boruto slowly concluded. "Even after he-"

"Don't you dare say his name?" Kawaki quickly interrupted. "He's long gone, and he's not coming back."

"Oh? Is that right~?"

The two males turns as the clouds got darker. It shows a person on top of the hill as lighting roars. As the lightning shines, it shows a male with feminine features as their hair was white like snow, but the bottom of their hair is green. They have red eyes that have kanji righting on them as it pierces through the two males.

Their outfit was like a demonic shrine priest as the outfit has some torn spots. In their hand is a sword as it glows and sparks like lightning.

"You are right about one thing Boruto." The male looks at the shocked male as he licks the blood off of his hand as his eye glows brightly.

"The age of shinobi is over!"

They were at the now destroyed Village Hidden in the Leaf. Buildings falling as flames were the only thing shinning as it starts to rain. "So..." The male raises his sword as lightning starts to come out wildly, "Let's end this!"

This story begins several years earlier...

Third Person POV:

"Hey!"

Three boys were sprinting as they were in a hurry. They were jumping over as one was jumping without much problem while the other two are putting in the effort.

"Wait up Boruto!" One of the boys stated as the other one was following him without much problem. He has black-colored, spiky hair, tied up in a ponytail, and his mother's teal-colored eyes. Unlike his father, he has sharper facial expressions. His outfit consisted of a white shirt, a green jacket with yellow sleeves and collar, over it blue pants, and regular shinobi sandals.

"Is this that important?" The other guy questioned. He has some effeminate looks as he possesses eyes that are noted to be red. His hair is black with a green ombre at the bottom and is styled in a ponytail and with center-split, ear-length, voluminous curtain bangs that flow down to frame the sides of his face. 

His outfit is a two-color haori with an obi belt wrapped around him. He wears long black socks as underneath is black ninja shorts and a black shirt.

"Yeah, it's bad. It's really bad." Boruto answers. The two other boys look at each other as they continue their destination.